- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 143
What travellers are saying
- Went to this beautiful place today took photos outside, then went inside thinking it will be a beautiful trip and my friend was taking a photo inside and the staff comes up and yells at her, "photo not allowed photo not allowed stop here;delete it now, she said sorry and deleted them، he said go to the recyle delete from there now. He was VERY RUDE!!!!! Could have just said mam plz no photos for security reasons!!!" You deffinitly cannot speak like that she didnt see the sign so be POLITE God would appreciate that!!!!Written October 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's always a nice walk with my dog. The wildlife and lake are great. During fall and winter, we can encounter coyotte. There is always something that catches your eyes there.Written September 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- wow what wonderful evening! my family (three generations) attended the dinner theatre Rock This City tonight to celebrate two birthdays. The meal was excellent! and the atmosphere in the dining room was really comfortable. The show was uplifting and we enjoyed ourselves. Diane and the staff were super! can't wait to go again in the summer.Written February 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful park , the only problem no washrooms. The Lakeshore Yacht club won’t let you use theirs. Beautiful views and pathways.Written July 10, 2022
- This basically non profit lovely greenhouse is a must see if you are in the etobicoke area. Located at the south end of Centennial park close to west Toronto. once the quarantine is lifted try to pop in and see the various seasonal displays and also a cactus house. You can take photos and there is an option to make a small donation. Free parking and washrooms.Written April 23, 2020
- The casino is okay but the choice of food and drink are pretty bad. The outside grounds are unbelievably dirty with cigarette butts everywhere. I would expect more care to be taken. It nice that there is no smoking inside but clean up your property. I probably would not go backWritten February 21, 2020
- Wonderful place too see ducks and a lovely view of the lakefront. Lots of greenery and you can set up for a picnic. Public washrooms available as well.Written September 28, 2021
- It was hot, very humid today, with some rain showers today. Thus there were fewer people at the park. We enjoyed walking on the forest trails to get away from the scorching sunlight.Written July 24, 2022
- It was interesting to look through and would be a fun place for kids when is cold outside. It was a little dirty but everyone was having fun.Written February 21, 2020
- Montgomery’s Inn Museum was a tavern, farm, local gathering place and community hub in the development and history of Etobicoke.
The building includes the 1830s Inn with twelve restored rooms, a tea room, a bar room and a commercial kitchen, as well as a modern addition featuring a 3,000 volume research library, a gallery space, archives, and a gift shop.
Visitors can explore the role of the tavern in colonial Canada through ongoing educational programs, tours, events, exhibits, and farmers’ market.Written August 10, 2019
- We visit the venue 2 times/year for trade shows. It’s a top notch facility- the food available on site is good and there are healthy choices available. They also have beer available during our particular function.
The washrooms are clean and they have gone with hand dryers over paper towels in an environmental initiative.
There is lots of free parking and the facility staff do a great job of managing waste.Written November 10, 2019
- Working as a car jockey for VW travelling safely and social distancing. Amazing murals free for all to see. Such great artWritten July 24, 2020
- The Humber Arboretum has two sections. The lower section has the wooded forest trails while the upper section, next to college campus, contains wonderful landscapes designs, maintained by the Humber College Landscape Technology students. This place is great for all conditions. The open air space area at top and the wooded area down below.Written June 29, 2021
- Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok and crew visited this year-round attraction of butterflies. It was a most interesting place with a mix of plants and thousands of butterflies from southern climates.Written October 12, 2018
- We had a king’s package. Swedish massage with hot stone was incredibly amazing. The facial and body scrub were great.Excellent service! Truly my husband and I felt like a queen and king! Highly recommend it!!!
We will definitely come back. Angela and her colleague provided an excellent customer service!!!Written January 26, 2023