- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
57 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travellers are saying
- Great park to walk in a sunny day and have a picnic. Perfect spot for a picture of Toronto skyline. You can take the ferry or a taxi boat at harbour front.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the tour up CN Tower - excellent views, and you could spend a really decent amount of time here relaxing and overlooking the views. The only thing that kind of spoiled it was the huge influx of school children who came at about 5.30pm and were shouting/screaming and running all over the place! However, I would strongly urge people to visit the tower, the views really are astounding.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yes, AGO is encouraging young people ages 25 and under to visit for FREE every day of the week.
Adult is $25 per admission or $35 for an annual pass.
This is a very unique building. The architecture is so neatly designed. You must see it to believe it.
The exhibits are really cool, especially the Infinity Room by Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. When you get there, the staff will have you scan a code to go online to book a time to enter Kusama's room. This room is so unique with many orbs. This room is a must see.
Also the gallery's atrium is open for rental for weddings or private functions.
Hope you have fun during your visit.Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably one of the favourite places we visited, because other places we saw were disappointing. Would have been nice to see what it's like at nightime, a few bars there. Pretty to walk around.Written September 29, 2022
- As my title says, I had no idea what to expect of Casa Loma, I went as it was included on the CityPASS. Apart from looking where it was in the city, I went in blind!
The architecture is astounding, and is one of the most disgustingly opulent places I’ve ever seen! The history is really quite rich, and the story of the rise and fall of the owner, Henry Pallet is fascinating.
I really recommend using the free audio tour app and map to be guided around and hear the history of the many rooms/features (without the guide I imagine it’d be too easy to quickly get through the building without truly appreciating it).
The top of one of the towers can be accessed by a single, very narrow spiral staircase. It won’t be the easiest climb for anyone with any kind of accessibility issues. I must say as well that the view from the top of the tower wasn’t that remarkable, with views of the skyline from the islands being better.
For avid walkers it’s easily reachable from the city centre, though the last section is a slog as it’s perched on a hill.
For anyone with the CityPASS, it’s well worth visiting.Written September 25, 2022
- Massive park with tons of things to do. Grenadier Pond is a must-see, very tranquil and serene. The best time to come is around April so you see the beautiful cherry blossoms. Great transport connections to the north, east, and south, and even a little trackless trolley that kids will love.Written August 10, 2022
- The pretzel with mustard was OUTSTANDING. Should have bought more than one!! We enjoyed our first poutine, bratwurst, steak, burger, and it was very convenient to the CN Tower.Written August 8, 2022
- Spend a free afternoon exploring nature on well-groomed park grounds and observe all sorts of wildlife like groundhogs, and hawks in trees or just feed the Chipmunks! ;)Written September 18, 2022
- Went to go see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tonight and I was super impressed! It was such a magical experience with all the lights and special effects, AMAZING!Written September 1, 2022
- A brilliant, emotional performance! The theatre was stunning and added to the fabulous atmosphere that made the production a memorable experience.Written August 3, 2020
- When one is fed up with winter a visit here is very worthwhile. Entering one get the scents from all the spring flowers. It is also very peaceful and well maintained.Written September 2, 2022
- Very convenient taking ferry to central island which is a must go place. Beautiful view for the Toronto from the ferry . It runs every 15 minutes, it only takes around 15 minutes ride of the ferry.Written September 17, 2022
- The show was wonderful - the performers were outstanding. Very rarely have i seen a show that has three unbelievable leads that complemented each other and gave depth to the story. The staging and how the story was told was very good and easy to follow. I would highly recommend.Written March 13, 2020
- Very nice location along the waterfront. Often it hosts events and lives music in a fantastic environment.Written August 29, 2022
- Cool area. It is packed so get there early as you can't get a picture of the Toronto sign without people in it. Lots to look at and see in this area.Written July 29, 2022