- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 148
What travellers are saying
- Easy 8 minute ferry ride. Return fare was 8.5 cd. Lovely place to walk around on a cold Saturday morning.Written December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Day or night there is something about the view that is just fantastic. Don’t miss out but pre book tickets.Written November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place, clean, friendly, informative and well enjoyed by all the family. Highly recommendedWritten November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As one who enjoys and appreciates photography, I was enthusiastic about seeing the 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year' exhibit at the ROM. My enthusiasm was more than rewarded by the beautiful and often breathtaking photos of animals, birds, sea life and plants. I can only begin to imagine how the photographers managed to achieve such wonderful and insightful shots. The show was not simply a collection of photos. It was a warning as to how our human ways are endangering many species and habitats. Each photo was accompanied by a text describing what the subject was as well as how it and its habitat was endangered by human activity. I would term the exhibit as enjoyable and impressive. A must see.Written November 30, 2022
- fun to see and people watch. Colorful, and good quality. Example - fish and seafood in the market, looked awesome. Lines for food/meals can be long at times. Would visit again. Good for a few hours. Meats to spices to dessert - a lot offered here.Written November 14, 2022
- We had a great time - the challenge there is waiting, parking and days with admission charges - when really you’re there to spend money so not sure why the charge too enter? The market is cute the stores are upscale and the restaurants are nice - the tree is lovely as is the setting in TorontoWritten November 29, 2022
- When in Toronto, a visit to the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is well worth the time and the price of admission. This is an impressive art museum, where a minimum of two hours should be set aside to fully appreciate it.Written November 20, 2022
- Absolutely worth a visit, beautiful place full of history, good coffee shops, and great gift shop! Stunning all round views. We will be back!Written November 29, 2022
- Being waiting years to visit this place and I was not disappointed, the amount of history from the sport that was in this building was exceptional, and displayed brilliantly. I especially enjoyed taking shots at a virtual goalie and then also being the keeper which was amazing, even my wife who is only recently into ice hockey enjoyed and the highlight of my day was having my photo with the Stanley cup and seeing various other trophy as well, you will not be disappointed when visiting this place.Written November 7, 2022
- What a beautiful park in the fall with the trees changing colours. The zoo was so cute, we saw a cababara, peacocks, emus, bisons, goats, lamas, among others. It took us a fair amount of wandering around to find it, there were no signs anywhere! I had heard that police were giving out tickets to bikers, which I thought odd, until we visited the park for the first time and many latex clad individuals raced past us going VERY fast. So many little kids tottering about, I’m surprised there not been more accidents. The bathroom were kinda gross too, but at least they were not locked.Written October 24, 2022
- A great tasting beer. Not really a fan of pilsner but this is a descent beer. Fresh. and they brew just that. In the entertainment and financial district what a lovely place. Great location and good bites. Liked the Curry Bratwurst. Very enjoyable placeWritten December 2, 2022
- it was great i went with a few friends we took a bus and went rogers centre we got hot dogs and popcorn one bad thing is it kind smells like smoke and under my chair there would be nuts but a got next level towel it was great timeWritten November 11, 2022
- I was able to find a few things that suited my taste and were affordable during my time shopping at the eaton centre. There’s quite a variety of clothing stores and a food court with great food as well.Written August 12, 2022
- The zoo itself is an exercise lover's dream, lots of walking. The Zoomobile is the best thing, especially on a hot day, the extra 9 bucks/person is decent value. The pavilions are the best part, at least for our family. The extra encounter visit was excellent, and a far better value than some other zoos we have been to.Written August 26, 2022
- Very punctual and well worth taking it to see some great views of Toronto and its surrounding areas. Can get busy, just choose the right time and get there early.Written November 3, 2022