- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 52
What travellers are saying
- What a fantastic experience with Captain Mark. He clearly enjoys meeting people and teaching them all about what he and his family have done for generations - fish for lobster. We learned so much, got to hold lobsters and crabs, and especially enjoyed meeting big Larry the Lobster. Dinner was delicious, and a treat to enjoy on the boat. Thank you so much Mark for teaching our family about lobster, and giving a truly memorable experience.Written August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time doing the deep sea fishing excursion with Perry and his crew! We learned about lobsters, crabs and mussels and we got to do some fishing ourselves. They were also great with my kids and Perry even taught my 3 year old to fish! The fish was then cooked up for us to eat and it was delicious! I definitely want to try some of their other activities next time I'm back!Written September 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We totally enjoyed our experience with Jim Conahan for the Lobster and Mussel Shore Boil. Our timing in PEI was terrible with the aftermath of Hurricane Fiona. We were flying home out of Charlottetown so we had no choice but to be there. Unfortunately and understandably everything was closed because of the power outage and other Experience PEI events had no choice but to cancel but Jim was determined to provide us with this wonderful experience. He had a generator going and it was obvious that he had tried to clean up as many fallen trees as he could have so we could have a great experience. The information about the mussel and lobster industry was so interesting and the hands on preparation was fun. The food was absolutely everything we had hoped for.Written September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Do yourself a favor....book a trip with the Fiddling Fisherman! The best 2 hours you will spend!! JJ Chaison is the captain of Chaisson A Dream and will regale you with lots of stories and maybe best of all a blast of fiddle tunes. There are 2 excursions available. One where you will get fabulous homemade biscuits with jam for a snack. The other where you will have a tasty 1 1/2 pound lobster with all the trimmings, and of course, the tunes. If you opt for the "biscuit" trip, when you get back to port, take yourself up to the Fiddling Fisherman Lookout and grab dinner. Beautiful spot with breath taking views of the Souris harbour. And the food is fabulous!!Written September 11, 2022
- great way to acquaint yourself with Charlottetown and its history while enjoying a fun ride on land and water.Written October 9, 2022
- Every thing was amazing and great service. It was great fun. I would do this again. It was quite an experience.Written July 21, 2022
- We loved it! Fantastic location, great equipment and launching dock. Mia was extremely helpful and efficient in aiding this newbie. Hahaha 🤣 My daughter and I had a wonderful time. We can't wait to do it again.Written September 3, 2022
- Kids (and I) had great fun, seeing the coast, holding live lobster and driving the boat. Captain made the decision on our way out not to go to see the seals due to wind and rough sea conditions - I’m always grateful to have safety prioritized and he compensated us the difference between the price paid and their shorter excursion, which was very appreciated. Really fun, and would highly recommend!Written August 22, 2022
- We went out for our second and third trip with Bob this weekend, and he never disappoints! Caught tons of mackerel and cod. I have been out with other companies but would never go with anyone but Bob again. If you are not catching fish, you reel in and he moves until he gets you on the fish. His mate Phillip is friendly and helpful, and they make the trip tons of fun. Will definitely be back again!Written September 6, 2022
- Fantastic afternoon on the water. Captain Dan was the best tour guide. Comfortable boat. Easy going and relaxing. Will book again for 2023.Written August 22, 2022
- Loved our sail on the Saga with Captain Kurt! Taught me so much about the ins and outs of how to sail and let me have some time at the helm. The kids loved it as well. We will definitely be going out again next year when we visit!Written August 19, 2022
- We had a great time on our fishing charter. The day was overcast which made it a bit harder to find clams, but after a bit of work we had some success. We also saw lobsters and crabs crawling on the ocean floor while clamming.
The conditions also made fishing a bit of a challenge (which limited the fish fry), but we had lots of fun trying. The captain and first mate were great, the kids loved “driving” the boat, and it was a fun relaxed atmosphere.Written September 26, 2019
- It was a very unique evening. Very interesting and tasty! Hospitality plus! We had the pleasure of hearing their 7 year old daughter sing beautifully and their daughter’s friend play a unique instrument called a guzheng. I’m so glad we had opportunity to experience an evening aboard the Chinese Junk Boat!Written August 2, 2019
- Paul accommodated our short notice request to kayak. We left around 230pm and were back around 5pm. It was low tide, very calm waters, and we kayaked out to the Tryon Bar. We walked around, explored for bar clams, and enjoyed searching the sands for star fish, crabs, beautiful vistas, and more. All the equipment was in great condition and Paul was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend.Written September 21, 2021
- We were out fishing on an evening trip Saturday Aug 13th, best time I've had on any excursion, t
he fishing was great, lots of mackeral and cod, the fish to take home were filleted perfect, the captain and crew were very knowledgeable and helpful, would highly recommend this boat for your deep sea fishing in PEI definitely going back!!
Roger & Veronica St.onge
Dieppe, NBWritten August 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Prince Edward Island
- These are the best places for adventurous boat tours & water sports in Prince Edward Island:
- Tranquility Cove Adventures
- The Fiddling Fisherman
- Top Notch Charters - Lobster Excursions
- Paradise On The Sea Adventures
- Explore More Watersports
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for boat tours & water sports in Prince Edward Island:
- Tranquility Cove Adventures
- Joey's Deep Sea Fishing
- Bob's Deep Sea Fishing
- Barry Doucette Deep Sea Fishing
- Graham's Deep Sea Fishing