- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We really liked how close the casino was to Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu, and there was a great variety of machines to play. There is the complimentary drink bar, soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea.
We just never noticed anyone cleaning machines, as we're use to at other casinos?
Otherwise, fun and not too busy 😊Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super busy on a Saturday afternoon and with all the games that you would expect from a casino. Table minimums were too high for my blood. We had a drink in a pleasant bar and enjoyed the fun ambience. The building is not pretty, but it is huge, many floors.Written October 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good and easy to win money. nices staff very polite.
Very good buffet. You can use the money and you have huge choice to drink.Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely time at the Husky Adventure. We went as a large group and all of us got into teams of 2 and then got given a sledge and 8 dogs and then were allowed to take turns in pushing the sledge. It was great fun and we were all pretty tired after it as you had to help the dogs at points in pushing the sledge. (Dont worry though if you aren't able to or fit enough, a member of staff can help out and do the work whilst you enjoy sitting in the sledge).
I would recommend the experience to all.
Great fun!Written June 7, 2014
- Had a great time at this casino. Played slow s and won some money and put it back lol but had a fun time. There are designated smoking areas for those that smoke and the non smoking area is pretty clean. Drinks are free while you play tables and slots. You can eat for free at the poker tables as well. The food is pretty good as well. It was busy and the staff did their best to serve people drinks but they were short staffed. Good vibe.Written October 12, 2022
- This slots casino is in a new location within a shopping center in the Beauport section of Quebec City, about a 15 minute drive from the Old Town. It is not well decorated and very plain. We went in the morning so it was not busy but there are a limited number of slots for customers to play, which must present a problem when they get busy. They do not have players cards.Written May 7, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec
- These are the best places for couples seeking casinos & gambling in Quebec:See more casinos & gambling for couples in Quebec on Tripadvisor