- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
124 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 124
What travellers are saying
- Excelent landscape for photography. Lovely on snow season. Extra points for the hot chocolate, tasty.
We missed the Marche de Nöel, will be back next year.Written December 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Filled with restaurants, cinema, sky diving simulation, Cosmodome, Central Square with summer and winter activities or shows, plenty of walking areas, shops, bars, lots of parking and not far from Carrefour Laval!Written November 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience starts with the varied selection of artists/shows that are presented. Once onsite, the theatre is very clean, ample parking, professional staff, good snack and drink selections. The seating is first class as are the acoustics.
Highly recommend this venue!Written February 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My girls are 4 years old and they had a lot of fun. It’s a museum of jobs : Police, ambulance, grocery store, veterinarians, singer, teacher, airplane pilot...
everything looked pretty clean and the staff were super friendly.
There is no restaurant, you can bring your lunch or go out and come back. There is a McDo nearbyWritten June 26, 2018
- We rented a double kayak and spent the day on the river. Lots of places to stop and rest or eat. Staff is very helpful and nice. Prices are a little bit high however the parking is free. Overall, it is worth it.Written August 1, 2018
- The parc is amazing ! A lot of greenery and forest to walk through!
The childrens module area should be a little bigger with more swings and play structures!
especially in the summer where sooooo many families end up at the parcWritten October 23, 2022
- This has been renamed as the Cinema Cineplex. It is a large complex and the seating was very comfortable with great sound too. Clean and the concessions area was good.Written July 19, 2017
- Amazing exhibition of space ! My kids were 5 and 7 and just loved it ! The VR was ok abs the 4D movies were ok. It we ended up waiting almost an hour ! We showed up at 3:15 on a Saturday and figured we had time to do a mission (one hour) but were told there wasn’t enough time (they closed at 5) I can imagine when it’s all in full operation it must be fun but giving it a good review even tho we didn’t get to do much while we were there !Written August 28, 2021
- Nice local winery, right in our backyard. Red, Rose and white wines are excellent support the local economy too :-)Written September 20, 2017
- Nice as a family activity. Unique concept. Would avoid going by car. Long Line up. Free parking options.Written January 2, 2022
- As seen from outside, this museum is small and dose not look very inviting. I was surprised to find inside a nice exposition about human nervous system that allowed me and my daughter to spend a good afternoon learning interesting things. Our guide was smart, knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks!
Too bad the place is not a little bigger.Written January 4, 2018
- This is an organized club, however on Friday nights they have "free" time. Show up, pay your entrance, obey the rules and have fun! Supervised trampolining fun for all ages.Written August 7, 2013
- We saw Martin Vachon’s first one-man show on September 1, 2018 in the Des Muses Theater. We arrived early as they had suggested to avoid delays at the parking gate — we had purchased a $7-parking ticket online. When we arrived, at 6:45 p.m., the place was empty, tons of parking and very close to the venue.
We were greeted by employees when entering the building who advised that the doors opened 15 minutes before the show and showed us to either an art exhibition, the outside terrace or the bar — leaving no room for confusion, which was great. Those who were picking up show tickets onsite, were able to do so quickly.
The theatre holds about 300 people, we were in row C, so very close to the stage. The sound was great, the seats were relatively comfy, and I believe the view was good no matter where you were seated.
The experience was great!Written September 2, 2018
- Wonderful old world beauty brings serenity and calm to visitors. Spend some time , sit down and do nothing. You will feel the Holiness of the church comfort you.
Walk and rest in the garden.Written February 12, 2020
- You can access the mile ends river, go nearby Celine Dion island and see the house trough the trees. There a lot of small turtles, you can rent canoes. there is a Chalet where you can put your luggages. during winter time, you can access the river for a long walk on ice, go ice fishing, etc...Written September 29, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Laval
- The most popular things to do in Laval with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Nature Centre (Le Centre de la nature)
- Escaparium Laval - Jeu d'Evasion - Escape Game
- Maeva Surf
- iFLY Montréal Chute Libre Intérieur
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
Laval Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 4:21 p.m.|