197 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 197
What travellers are saying
- Great jazz experience. Juilliard quintet was playing the night we happened upon this club. Moses, our server, was wonderful. Great atmosphere, great musicWritten June 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool taproom that features in my ‘Beers of the World’ book, so I had to visit when in Montreal. About 15 beers on tap, covering a great range of styles. There’s a kitchen that does snacks but I just stuck to the beer. Really friendly and knowledgeable barman on duty who was happy to offer patrons advice on what to try.Written September 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was part of a party of 2 here and we were able to finish the murder mystery game without any troubles. You do need to be ready to order (and therefore pay for) quite a bit, but they do have some alcohol-free options available for at least some of the drinks on the list required to complete the game, so if you're overwhelmed by the idea of drinking a lot to "win" a game, bring a friend and take your time and you'll be just fine.Written September 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Feels like a fun dive bar inside but with a top-notch cocktail program. We wish we had one back home because we would be regulars!Written February 25, 2020
- I've lived in Montreal for quite a few years now, and only recently discovered this place. If you're visiting Montreal or new to the city, this is a MUST-GO place. Our server was Antoine and he was a genuine JOY, he was enthusiastic and energetic and was the perfect server for our night of celebration. He was so helpful and had detailed and thorough and seers to all of our questions, and we were a large group! Spectacular service, thank you so much Antoine and Bootlegger!!!Written November 25, 2023
- The show lasted much longer than I expected, and so worth seeing! Great exotic, non-traditional, non-conservative, fun entertainment. Highly recommend!Written December 6, 2022
- This place is awesome. 48h sourdough crusts under pizza...so impressive! Food was really good. Service was also excellent.
Beer also. Czech lager pint then a sampler for dessert...mostly fruitier beers. I wish this place was closer to where I live...I would be here all the time.Written May 31, 2023
- Best place to go see stand-up in Montreal. These are not amateurs. They are all preselected and must pass an interview. Most of the best comedians come here to run through their routines pre-gala or pre festival. You never know who will show up. Definitely a cheap way to see some of Quebec's best comedians up close.
Service is great. The waiters are always kneeling or bending to make sure you can always see the show. American style comedy club. Call early to reserve your tickets because they sell out real fast.
I have been at least three times and never been disappointed.Written June 6, 2017
- This unassuming Gem is an authentic rocking night out. The service is busy but very friendly and helpful. You leave feeling you’ve had a real rock and roll experience. Can’t wait to go back!Written April 8, 2023
- Cool bar with interesting decor and a rock/punk vibe. Spacious inside and large outdoor space. Cheap drinks that you can order at the bar or sit at a table for service.
Some games but there should be a time limit - my friend wanted to play foosball but there were some table hogs.Written October 22, 2022
- So this hostel has a great dive bar (but not too divey) kind of thing going on in the basement where they have comedy shows Thursday night. The vibe was comfortable and fun. The comedy show had a few uhm,.... folks who were trying but not really *connecting* with the audience. The headliner was really good and we had some fun banter with him being the only "Americans" in the room. I'd totally go again and support the show. This is a hard business and though a couple of the comics are probably not going to be able to quit their day jobs, they had the chutzpah to get up there and give it a go! Props. And hey, if you don't like it, go get another round and hit up the foosball or pool table.Written July 14, 2018
- We had some really good drinks here and the service was fantastic. The staff here are very friendly and make some of the best cocktails in Montreal. We would recommend the drinks made inside fruits - they are pricey but very tasty and large. My wife really enjoyed the Chinese cocktail with five spice and our friend had a couple of good cocktails. It takes a bit to get a cocktail but it is worth the wait.Written July 19, 2022
- We enjoyed stopping here. The decor is divey but full of fun sports memorabilia. We were greeted by the manager who was very friendly and chatted with us about the city. Worth a stop.Written June 29, 2023
- This was such fun! We just happened to be in Montreal when this was happening. We got SOOO lucky. The shows were very entertaining and the food was fantastic. My only wish was to be able to eat at all the wonderful stands!!Written July 29, 2019
- It was a great vibe and love the little shows they have going on which makes it really unique. The bartender girl was friendly. Some of the staff such as the owner need to loosen up. Bathroom is large. I like the stuffed toy machine.Written October 28, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal