- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- This is such a great fun place and a must visit The musicians are always excellent, the ambiance and venue is great. It can feel a little small but it’s so popular. The bar staff are great and it’s such an excellent place to spend an evening if you love Jazz, recommended!Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got here a little confused as to how to gain entry then we sleuthed our way in. We descended into the beautiful prohibition style bar and got a table even though we didn't have reservations (make reservations ahead!). Fortunately we got there early enough to be seated without a headache. That is when the fun began, the cocktails, the murder mystery, the presentation and the clues. It'll make sense when you go. These were the best cocktail we had since getting to Montreal and I wish we could of kept it going but we had dinner plans. Would definitely recommend, it's worth the tripWritten September 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arnold, our fluid-handed bartender, was talented, friendly & fun to watch as he created his works of tasty art (cocktails). Highly recommend this entertaining bar/restaurant. Music is good. Decor=modern & funky. Food=good.Written December 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you like jazz, this is an amazing place to go. They have an awesome decoration that you’ll appreciate and great live performances. And despite the rumors, the food is really good. Their only vegetarian option was the cheese Ravioli with rosé sause and it was un vrai délice! You won’t regret the experience. I just hope they add other vegetarian and vegan options to the menu. And it’s always better to reserve before you go.Written March 10, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal
- These are the most romantic places for jazz clubs & bars in Montreal:See more romantic jazz clubs & bars in Montreal on Tripadvisor