- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- The current Kusama exhibit was predictably wonderful and our guide Laura was warm, knowledgeable and personable. A wonderful place with an admirable mission.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful range of pieces - colourful and vibrant, with a variety of styles to admire! prints are also available for purchase, and the staff is super kind!!Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for the Pink Floyd exhibit which was absolutely Fantastic!. Unfortunately the museum itself was closed but from what we saw it's well worth a visit. Will return the next time we're in Montreal and spend a day here - looks like a wonderful collection of contemporary art. If you're in time for it go see the Pink Floyd exhibit and be prepared to spend at least 2 hours there.Written November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful crafts, primarily First Nations and Inuit art, in a relaxing modern setting. A single large exhibition space so not overwhelming..Written March 13, 2022
- Great experience, Bought some posters and notepads. Love their service and work!
Thanks to Karen and her team !Written April 1, 2020
- Back home back on the land of the unforgiving souls , you have my soul . We miss this place so much , the entire village .Written October 22, 2020
- Loved Montreal, hated our experience at this Galerie. The gentleman manning the front desk was rude and when asked specific questions about an artist, he wasn't sure how to answer. After visiting other galleries on Rue Saint Paul, we quickly found out that every artist in Galerie Blanche is represented by other galleries throughout Canada and many times at a lower price. What a shame!!!Written December 27, 2021
- This is a huge gallery that's well worth your time visiting. Some very creative and unusual pieces....small shelf-type pieces to large stand-alone ones.
Great on-site service and they really know their artists.
We bought a lovely swan carving.Written October 26, 2022
- What a wonderful gallery. I purchased a painting by ve benet it is so beautiful. Thisewas done on line with the help of Julian who walked me through every step of theway. The art work came on time two days to the US from canada. So pleased with the painting as well as all the help I got from Julien. Once again thank you so much. NatalieWritten June 17, 2020
- I stopped in because it was near my hotel when I was out exploring the city. Benoit was so personable and made me feel so welcome even though I had no intention of buying anything. I didn't think I could even afford anything there, but there was an affordable piece I couldn't forget so I returned to buy it. He poured me a glass of white wine while he wrote up my purchase and even carried it to my hotel for me. That is something I'll never forget.Written November 21, 2019
- This is one of my favorite galleries I like to visit when I'm in the city. They always surprise me with great exhibitions and amazing renowed Canadian artists. Definitively a must see place in Montréal.Written March 25, 2017
- This place is directly above Ben & Jerry's. It showcases contemporary paintings by diverse indigenous artists from around Canada, as well as Inuit soapstone sculptures, beaded leather handicrafts, and giant dreamcatchers. Their gift shop section has a small but nicely curated selection of high quality souvenirs made by Indigenous-owned businesses, like handmade soap, beautiful beaded earrings, local fruit preserves, and ethically harvested sage bundles and sweetgrass.Written August 2, 2019
- Great first expo! So beautiful and inspiring! And the team is welcoming. Feels good to see people and go out for an expo again! Their COVID safety rules are spot-on. Definitely recommends!
Take the time to read the text in the first room to maximize understanding of the rest of the show...Written February 25, 2021
- This little gem of a gallery is tons of fun. The owners are passionate about the artists they represent. I found lots of cool things. Don’t miss the record collection on offer - lots of cool titles.
A great place to visit - time flys by as there is so much to see.Written July 15, 2018