- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Game & Entertainment Centres
Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Game & Entertainment Centres
Olympic Park & Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (HoMa)
Showing results 1-30 of 127
What travellers are saying
- A pretty okay casino. Decent slot selection, poker games are a bit slow. Stop by and kill a couple of hours , but don’t go out of your way if you don’t need to.Written December 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful climbing gym, bright and clean. Staff is friendly, professional and attentive. Routes are changed weekly or more. Best climbing gym in Montreal! Good for bouldering, and a weight / workout room as well.Written September 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is amazing and the experience was so immersive and beyond beautiful.. would definitely come again with more friends
The best place for room escape in Montreal!
P.S: Noah is a wonderful person and very professionalWritten July 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent, challenging game. We loved it. Awaking was an amazing game master. Would recommend everyone give it a tryWritten September 10, 2022
- We had an after hours work event here. Was fun and convenient. Attached to metro and buses to the south shore which worked for everyone. For 10$ you can skate and borrow a pair of skates. Skates are average. If you have your own then bring them. It tends to be very packed on days where school is out so take it into consideration.Written March 31, 2019
- Amazing experience(Archery Beginner), I was very nervous at first, but everything is made to keep you comfortable, and they help you to get better at each shot, will definitely comeback whenever I'm in montreal, and recommend to friends who visit the city.Written September 28, 2022
- Echappe toi is located in the city center just a few streets east from the Lafontaine park.
The location is in a converted factory building and you are put in the mood from the start and the staff are great.
There are several games to try out and best is to be in one or more small groups of 4-5 participants.The concept is smart... based on the fact that you have to figure a ‘way out’..and work as a team to uncover cues and progressively work your way through a well designed and challenging maze.
The success rate is low (3%) so be confident ...but be prepared to fail in getting the final riddle solved...unless of course you and your team are the best .
One way or another , you will have fun , so just try it !Written July 5, 2019
- This place is incredible. The sign-in process was easy. Locker room was spacious and clean. The briefing room was big enough to accommodate our entire session comfortably. The staff was warm and helpful, and were fluent in both French and English, so everyone could thoroughly understand. The animator who ran our session was incredible. He managed to keep every game moving quickly, kept everyone engaged and in the game, and made everyone feel capable and critical to their team's success. The other staff member who attended managed to get some absolutely amazing photographs, available to everyone after at their facebook page. This was one of the biggest surprises - I've been to similar types of event space where the photos are poor, but they want to charge extra for them. These photos were great, and were all part of admission. The equipment was all clean and well-maintained. Finally, the space itself was great - a blend of cover and open space to allow for different play styles.
This place absolutely exceeded my expectations. Strongly, strongly recommend.Written February 16, 2020
- We just played the game super vilain dans le plateau mont Royal . It permitted me to know better about Leonard Cohen while discovering the city . The game was very fun. I loved that the enigma where challenging enough. I would definitely do an other game very soon .Written June 14, 2021
- We went to the rage axe throwing for my birthday and the staff was super amazing and we had so much fun!! Definitely recommend it to everyone! They took the time to sit with us, and explain the rules and were super happy and energetic! It was my birthday and the best birthday I spent! Thank you to Anton for his great work and everyone at rage axe throwing 👌💪👍Written September 1, 2019
- We had a great time and the staff was really nice!
We really recommend coming here:)
(Remember to bring cash)Written November 16, 2021
- Love this outdoor 50 m swim pool. Clean, friendly staff and safe.
It is open only during the Summer but well worth the visit.
I did my length swim from the opening time at 11:30 am and did not find the place crowded.
They also have a great are for children.Written August 16, 2017
- Best place to go see stand-up in Montreal. These are not amateurs. They are all preselected and must pass an interview. Most of the best comedians come here to run through their routines pre-gala or pre festival. You never know who will show up. Definitely a cheap way to see some of Quebec's best comedians up close.
Service is great. The waiters are always kneeling or bending to make sure you can always see the show. American style comedy club. Call early to reserve your tickets because they sell out real fast.
I have been at least three times and never been disappointed.Written June 6, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Montreal:See more hidden gem fun & games in Montreal on Tripadvisor