- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Wonderful climbing gym, bright and clean. Staff is friendly, professional and attentive. Routes are changed weekly or more. Best climbing gym in Montreal! Good for bouldering, and a weight / workout room as well.Written September 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an after hours work event here. Was fun and convenient. Attached to metro and buses to the south shore which worked for everyone. For 10$ you can skate and borrow a pair of skates. Skates are average. If you have your own then bring them. It tends to be very packed on days where school is out so take it into consideration.Written March 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience(Archery Beginner), I was very nervous at first, but everything is made to keep you comfortable, and they help you to get better at each shot, will definitely comeback whenever I'm in montreal, and recommend to friends who visit the city.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time and the staff was really nice!
We really recommend coming here:)
(Remember to bring cash)Written November 16, 2021
- Love this outdoor 50 m swim pool. Clean, friendly staff and safe.
It is open only during the Summer but well worth the visit.
I did my length swim from the opening time at 11:30 am and did not find the place crowded.
They also have a great are for children.Written August 16, 2017
- The staff is friendly and bilingual. They have three batting cages. One for softball, one for baseball at 50 mph and and a longer baseball alley at 70mph. You can’t adjust speeds or height on the pitching machines. They have a small choice of bats available for you to borrow. The site has some small tables for snacks that they sell. They even offer local beers! The equipment is all scratched and dinged, and some of the carpentry looks quite DIY. That having been said, if you find hitting baseballs is fun you will have fun. Because the slowest Pitching machine is set at 50 mph, I would not think that this appropriate for kids under 10 unless they can hit a baseball well. Snacks are reasonably priced and the pro shop has some nice wood bats for sale.Written January 25, 2019
- In my opinion, that so fantastic! Great place to play some football with friend! I recommend this for everyone!Written December 2, 2022
- Thanks so much to Angus for so much fun with the Nerf Gun Battles. The scenarios were researched, the music was epic and the animation was superb!Written September 30, 2019
- 2 mid-sized Back Cages located in an Industrial Building in a Montreal suburb. Recently opened and staffed by a team of veterans with long tenures in baseball offering pitching, hitting and conditioning instructors. Private lessons and clinics are available or space rentals by individuals or teams to work out and practice is the primary purpose of this facility. It can appeal to people of all ages. A multitude of equipment , nets, screens etc are available as is a state of the art computerized HitTrax system for analysis and metrics. Time reservations are available.Written February 11, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal
- These are the best places for groups seeking sports complexes in Montreal:See more sports complexes for groups in Montreal on Tripadvisor