- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This was such great value, we booked tickets for the night time garden display - our entry was 7:30pm but we decided to come earlier and visit the garden in the day as well. We arrived at 1:30 and easily spent 2.5 / 3 hours walking around, we didn’t cover everything as there is so much to see and we got quite tired but enjoyed what we saw. Chinese garden is lovely, really nice Bonsai tree display and the displays inside Japanese garden house were also very interesting. The food and medicine gardens at the end are nice, we wished we had started with these when we had more energy. We then headed back into the city for food and then got the metro back for the evening tour at 7:30pm we were in the night garden for about an hour which was nice. Would definitely recommend this.Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Part of the Botanical Gardens and stunning. The entire Garden is beautiful (very large in size) and each area represents a different region of the world.Written June 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The house is an interesting tour of 12 rooms. There is a lot of Montreal history and artifacts. However, the artifacts have little to do with the house. The house is in no way restored to look like it was. So it is really a museum, not a historic in any sense that I've seen.Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's part of the botanical gardens in the Olympic Park, it isn't the best garden in the area as there wasn't much in bloom when we passed through.Written September 20, 2015
- Beautiful circular park in the heart of TMR; One of the best parks in the city to see tulips in the spring, roses in the summer, and many others kinds of flora throughout the year.
Additionally, the park hosts some tennis courts, and croquet club, kid-friendly parks, and ample area for having a picnic
Highly recommended to visit if living in Montreal.Written June 1, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal
- These are the best places for couples seeking gardens in Montreal:See more gardens for couples in Montreal on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Montreal:See more budget-friendly gardens in Montreal on Tripadvisor