Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travellers are saying
- The old port area is great for a stroll. It’s very well maintained and has newer things like a huge iMax. I liked looking at all the boats.Written August 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fast, efficient, clean.
Great value at $22 for a 3 days pass.
Really surprised that it doesn’t go to the airport, maybe next year we were told ……Written December 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked through the Old Port and enjoyed the experience. There is a lot to see and for many, a lot to do. There are many shops, restaurants, cafes, and the like. And the views are fantastic.Written November 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love trains. I took this train in 2018 and loved it. I took this train in 2023 and it has gone from an integral and enjoyable part of the trip to just being transit. The reason is there is no dome car on this train now. The viewing or dome car is where people meet and hangout...without it as wonderful as the staff are the trip becomes pedestrian.Written September 29, 2023
- Navark trip from Mercier to Ile Charron was easy to use and fairly priced. Super friendly staff! Now I want to check out their other routes.Written July 23, 2022
- I enjoyed that the bus was on time and the assistance was great! I was traveling alone for the first time. AwesomeWritten August 23, 2023
- Via Rail Canada Montreal Station is quite large. We arrived here from Quebec and found our way out somewhat easily after asking a helpful staff member for directons. The station has shops of all sorts and on the day was very busy.Written November 16, 2023
- We are on our way from Quebec to Montreal on the 11:30 and I swear the driver is crazy or drunk. He is swaying and weaving lanes. Over and over we hearing drivers honking and nearly getting pushed over. It’s so stressful!
We put our seat belts on! Hope we make it there alive!
On a side note our ride to Quebec on Friday 12 noon was perfect smooth and on time!Written October 1, 2023
- Dorion to Bell Centre downtown Montreal - 45 minutes and had my bicycle with me..... great trip, cars are new, clean and quiet.Written October 2, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Montreal
- These experiences are best for transportation in Montreal:
- Le Terminal Cruise Port to Québec Airport YQB Departure Transfer
- Private Transfer from Montreal hotels to Montréal Airport (YUL)
- Private Arrival Transfer from Montreal Airport YUL
- Private Departure Transfer to Montreal Airport YUL
- Montreal Best Private Transfer services
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Montreal:See more transportation for children in Montreal on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Montreal:See more budget-friendly transportation in Montreal on Tripadvisor