What travellers are saying
- I played the course the 1st weekend of the season in poor weather and in very wet conditions. Despite these issues the course was good to play and clearly had the potential to provide a good golfing challenge in better conditions.
I enjoyed the practice facilities which were in great condition.
I will return.Written November 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ok first I should say that this is a huge facility,
in summer it is open 24/7 which is really nice if you ever feel like golfing and its already night time, driving range is huge with probably a 100 hitting stations
but the main drawback is that the quality is not one of a typical golf, late at night on a friday or satuday there will be a lot of drunk people on the course,
the course itself is not that nice with narrow fairway and small greens, clearly been optimised to maximise revenues in minimal space
still if you feel like golfing at night it is your only option so ....Written November 20, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have just spent an excellent day at this corse and it’s A+ from me. Five of us booked a tee time online for 11:04 and 11:15 First class service from the checking in too the starter and the marshals on the course. First class greens (lighting quick) fairways and tees. Few nasty water hazards in front of greens and large bunkers.Written June 12, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It`s almost that time of year again, when we get our golf clubs out of the garage to clean them and get ready for the season and I remembered my visit to this course last year!
The course itself isn't the greatest, fairways are not well maintained, tree roots sticking out in some areas: and in most holes, the distinction between fairway and rough are non-existent. It is mostly in the front nine. The back nine is decent enough and, depending of the time of day, you may have to wait for the train to pass in order to get to the 17th hole. The course doesn't have many bunkers and I think, only one water hazard. The par 3, 7th hole if I`m not mistaken (very small creek). Probably not where you will lose your balls, as I lost more balls on the fairway! The greens are ok, though. in some days, you see wildlife, like foxes and hares.
You can find the course at the end of Cote St-Luc road, from Decarie blvd. They have a small snack bar and tiny pro-shop. Rates are affordable, practice range buckets are under $10.00, and they also have a practice green and chipping area.
Have a great season!Written April 20, 2017
- Clean space and friendly staff, however, very unorganized. We reserved the La Loge event space which we had to remind the staff that we booked; they had us initially set up in the main area. After the event I received an email stating they inputted the original deposit wrong in the system and we owe additional money. I had asked for an itemized invoice for confirmation before authorizing the additional charge. They went ahead and charged me anyways before providing me any details. The situation was handled very unprofessionally and was unacceptable. Would not recommend an event here.Written July 6, 2022