- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travellers are saying
- Very cool. Fun ! Went with friends. When in qc. Come here. With friends. Beer. Dance. Singing. Beer. Shots fun.Written March 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- D'Orsay has terrific food! It was worth the wait outside and the substantial wait at the table for a Sunday lunch! We shared the paella for two, which was loaded with lots of fresh seafood!Written January 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a spot. I go there every time I’m in QC City. Rock brick walls inside, leather chairs, good ventilation, premium drinks. What more can you ask. Jimmy as well (bartender) was awesome. Highly recommend if you like a fine Cuban.Written October 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great local spot! Awesome beers, and beer-based desserts. Loved the stout-infused marshmallows. The staff really knows their stuff too, especially Fabrice.Written September 16, 2022
- We search out jazz clubs everywhere we travel and this one was a find!
If you’re after an authentic jazz club the locals go to for the music, it doesn’t get much better than this. Excellent acoustics and very professional musicians. It’s a small club and fills up early, so be there at opening. We sat downstairs, opposite the bar, where we could see the musicians and it was brilliant. The whole vibe was great and the drinks were reasonable. No food service, so bring a snack if you want something other than a drink.Written July 10, 2023
- What a cool little place with a good beer selection, great service, and really cool music.
There was a really talented jazz ensemble playing the night we went, and I think it was the owner serving tables (they do table service!!!!) and it was a great night all around. I definitely want to go to Fou Bar again when I come back to Quebec.Written February 28, 2023
- We loved this place. A step below some of the exquisite and much more expensive fine dining we enjoyed in Quebec City, but it was so good we came back twice. First off, the interior was beautiful - like you were in a Greek restaurant overlooking the water. The first evening we sat at the bar and had dinner with Pauline and Florence - who were wonderful. The next day we returned for lunch with friends and had a wonderful time. I wish I could remember our servers name - very nice and professional. We all loved our salads, soups, and calamari dishes. If you want a great time, and not break the bank, you can't go wrong here. If I lived in the area, Les Modus would be in our regular rotation.Written July 26, 2023
- If you have enough cash on you (they accept USD at a 1:1 rate), this place is definitely worth your while. While a little small, the beer is very good (and only $5 a pint on Monday), the staff is friendly and their food (they even have deer paninis) is tastefulWritten June 4, 2019
- As two English speaking middle aged women, we weren't sure how the drag brunch would pan out..... It was a blast!! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the shows MC spoke some English during the show so that we were included and able to participate. Of course we were material for some jokes, made in french, but we understood enough of the language to know if was all in good fun. Besides, if you can't take a joke don't go to a drag show!!!
The brunch was delicious and prices were on par for a boozy brunch.Written April 3, 2022
- Overall, an enjoyable experience right in the heart of Cartier. We had the fish and chips, which was generous in size. The tartare sauce and the chips were good as well. More importantly, decent selection of drinks in a good vibe Irish environment.Written April 9, 2023
- A great place to stop for a drink next to a warm fire on a cold night. The bartender and staff were super friendly. The pizza is good too!Written December 6, 2022
- I fell upon this restaurant quite by accident, or perhaps it was the BBQ gods looking down on me; whatever it was I was happy to get the privilege of eating here. The atmosphere is rustic elegance, service was wonderful, and sitting at the bar allowed me to chat with the staff and get some clues to their smoking meats process. The food was southern comfort great with deep smoke running throughout. Southern comfort in little old Quebec city... go figure!Written April 2, 2018
- If you want to have a drink at night on the terrace during the summer that is the place to go. They have a nice selection of gins, private importation.
I will go back!Written July 19, 2019
- Stopped off for lunch while sight seeing in Quebec City. Had the smoked meat...very tasty. Prices were very reasonable considering the area. Staff was extremely friendly as well.Written October 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Quebec City:See more nightlife for couples in Quebec City on Tripadvisor