- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- The host was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of their process. They have been in Business for one year and the tour started with a very enjoyable description of his bee hives. How they are spread around the country for protection. The tour then went into his distillery where he talked about his process. Quite interesting.
The final step was the tasting. The need was my favorite you could taste the honey but it was not sweet, very dry. Would be a good drink to have on the back deck during the summer.
Would definitely suggest anyone to visit.Written March 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small little shop in Quartier Petit-Champlain, the offerings are from one cider company. Most of the display are single bottles but there are some two bottle gift packages. You can taste some of the offerings. The samplings certainly made it easier to make the selection. Staff provided helpful information. Opted for the Blanchon [a semi-dry light sparkling cider made from five types of apples] and Lamelanche [20% saskatoonberry juice, 6.5% alcohol and looking like a rose wine].Written August 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I always wondered what it would be like to use alder cones in a still-they do it. I'm not a gin drinker but I loved all 4 of their gins; the red (hot and sweet), the blue and subtle black (my favourite as it doesn't over power tonic water) and the double gold.Written October 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City
- These places are best for distilleries in Quebec City:
- Stadacone distillery
- Cidrerie Vergers Pedneault - Boutique Petit Champlain
- Distillerie Arsenal & CO.
- Distillerie De Québec