27 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Best facial I’ve gotten to date. Was guided to choose the best treatment for my skin and the technician went above and beyond. Highly recommend!Written March 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely beautiful, well designed, and best food options for a spa. Sadly, I find it is very pricey for a spa experience and as a result, I can't / won't necessarily go back.Written November 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful nordic spa experience, for only $55! We went to a spa like this in California- which was three times the price. Siberia was more beautiful and better appointed. The steam, infrared and dry saunas were perfect- cold plunges were cold, but not too cold and the yurt, multiple swings and fire pits abounded. It was wonderfully relaxing and refreshing all at the same time. Loved it. It was the best part of our trip to Quebec.Written July 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there twice this month with my husband. Quiet place with music, very skillful massage. Each time makes me really relaxed, will come often.Written August 19, 2018
- I was reluctant to go there since it's very popular and therefor I thought it would be a snobish place. When my parents-in-law suggested me and my partner went there on December 26th 2016 to spend the evening, I thought it was an odd idea.
But I ended up having a great time! It was not too crowded, thankfuly. I liked the fact that the quiet spas and saunas are fare away from the ones that allow low voice chatting. Their chill-out room with adirondak chairs and been bags faces a large window with a view of Laurier boulevard and far away Quebec's south shore.
The lounge is inviting and the menu surprised me by its variety. I had a mediteranean salad which was delicious. The free citrus water is a nice touch. Service was good both at the front desk or the lounge.
The only negative point is they do not lend robes for free.
I can't wait to go back next holiday!Written March 28, 2017
- Originally, I was worried because I was looking to book something last minute but their online booking system was very easy and smooth. I also reached out with a question via Facebook chat on the morning of, ahead of my massage. They were quick to respond and very helpful.
Before we started, Noemie asked me a number of questions to get an understanding of what I liked/didn't like, etc. I originally asked for a back/shoulders only massage but halfway through I changed my mind and asked Noemie to include my legs as well (especially after a few days of walking around Quebec City). Noemie was very accommodating with my mid-massage request.
The massage itself was great! Noemie applied just the right amount of pressure. I was so relaxed that I even fell asleep for a bit.
I highly recommend Kalla!Written August 13, 2019
- A great place for a massage. I have gone in a few times last minute and another couple preplanned. I have experienced three masseuses, all of which are very professional and that do a great job.Written November 24, 2016
- The hotel almost feels like a retreat in a small paradise. Gardens and pool areas are well maintained and yet pretty quiet for a relaxing time. The staff is very nice and helpful. Make sure to reserve a room only in the renovated section.Written August 10, 2019
- The services here were amazing! Between my partner and I we had massages, a face treatment and a pedicure and they were all outstanding.
The only downside is that there isn’t really a separate spa facility with steam rooms, etc. Everything is just combined with what is available to all hotel guests so not the best place to relax. There isn’t even a separate waiting area other than right by where you sign in and we weren’t given robes, etc. Five stars for the services, three stars for the facilities.Written November 22, 2022
- Francis did a great job on my back. I was in Quebec for a few weeks and started to have lower back pain. A 90-minute physiotherapy session with Francis helped considerably . Francis speaks a little English, so every time my French faltered, we were able to communicate a bit in English. I would not hesitate to go back to Masseo if I were to need additional physiotherapy.Written July 7, 2018
- Nice receptionist and manager. Fluent in English with Relaxing massage.
We drove to the wrong branch and reached late, they tried their best to accommodate the full hour and didn't charge for one massage.Written August 11, 2016
- Well worth the visit. And you get a real hour's worth for your hour. We highly recommend this establishment. We will be back again.Written November 21, 2015
- Great spa, very clean, super friendly staff and a great massage. Couldn’t ask for a more relaxing experienceWritten August 31, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City