- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travellers are saying
- Une expérience à répéter bientôt ! The clues were well hidden, the challenge was hard for us but we are hooked on this. A must do if you want learn how to work in a team.
Excellent service, amazing staff !
ThanksWritten July 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Being a hockey fan, I try to take advantage of any opportunity I have to see a game. The Pepsi Coliseum was quite away from our hotel, but the bus system takes you right to the Coliseum. The Ramparts are a junior major hockey team and I was told that it was easy to get tickets at the Coliseum as they seldom sell out. All tickets were $15, but center ice was taken by the season ticket holders. We sat 15 rows up at the face off circle. Great seats for the price. Game was good, players work hard, and the venue rocks during the game. The only thing that could make it better would be a shuttle from the bus stop to the arena. There are several buildings/ arenas here and there was a lot of construction that caused the bus to stop at the far end of the venue.Written November 15, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 10 stars ALL…THE…WAY!!! The staff is exceptional and that does not even touch the tip of the iceberg. This was, by far, the most immersive escape game that I have ever played.
The staff get into character and are part of the room. They do not have this in the US. Instead of asking for hints, they will play their role and you feel they are actually part of the room. Mind blowing! We played the screaming metal room and were SOOO impressed!!
They served us tea prior to our game.
We went back the next day to play Dreams walker. This game had so many surprises. We LOVED air!
This is an a hour of your time very well spent and frankly priceless!Written July 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place - perfect winter activity without cold weather …unique ! Brand new Rental skates ans helmetsWritten May 9, 2023
- We signed up my son to a week-long baseball camp ran by this organization and in their stadium. We chose the "english integration" week since we are from New Jersey and Quebec is mostly a french speaking town. Advertised as "english integration", we we're under the impression. that most of the instructions we're going to be done in English, but it wasn't. However, the instructors we're fluent enough in English to be able communicate with my son suffciently. Furthermore, they paired him up with a kid who spoke english fluently ! The whole thing is fairly well organized with pleasant instructors. The day was not just baseball-baseball-baseball. They did do some other activities, like soccer, dodgeball and even had an adjacent mini park with water games, in case it got hot.Written September 29, 2019
- Super dope !! One of the best escape game spaces! Fun, originality and authenticity !!!! Enjoyed learning about them and will get back there soon :)Written October 16, 2022
- We came here with our two small children (8 and 5) and were pleasantly surprised. FREE skating, beautiful ice, with an option for a short circuit or a longer one. The warming hut was also key for resting. We came here when instead of going to the Plains of Abraham, as it was confusing where skating was there. This place was perfect - highly recommend. Loved seeing skaters from 2-82 all together.Written February 20, 2020
- The place is small, but it has a bar with enough drinks.
Lots of oldstyle arcade and pinball machines
We had a lot of funWritten January 23, 2018
- We decided to try this laser tag a week ago, it was amazing and I felt like a child :)
We were 9 friends so we were split into 3 random groups, we did two different challenges.
It was fun and a bit stressful to run around, hide and try to hit your friends without being hit yourself. It's pretty hot so wear shorts and a t-shirt.
The first game is 8$ per person, than 6$ for the second and 4$/per game if you do more than 2. At the end of each game, they give you a grid with everyone's results.
It's affordable, fun and a great activity to do with your friends and family.
I will surely go again!Written August 4, 2014
- The adventure was very fun to do, it made me explore areas of Vieux Québec I was not familiar with. The riddles were not repetitive and not too easy nor too complicated to complete. Vieux Québec is a beautiful place I took for granted since I live in Québec City, it made me fall in love with the area all over again. Thank you for the beautiful experience :)Written April 20, 2022
- Had a great time doing Choco and Rookie with my family visiting from the US. Everything is well translated, bilingual staff, and overall an amazing time. The attention to detail in the rooms is incredible. I highly recommend to anyone visiting Quebec City !Written January 3, 2020
- Good places, the routes are well desigh. Good community. Its safe and clean. I higly recommend that place!Written September 7, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Quebec City:See more fun & games for couples in Quebec City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Quebec City:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Quebec City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Quebec City:See more hidden gem fun & games in Quebec City on Tripadvisor