Game & Entertainment Centres
What travellers are saying
- The place is small, but it has a bar with enough drinks.
Lots of oldstyle arcade and pinball machines
We had a lot of funWritten January 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to try this laser tag a week ago, it was amazing and I felt like a child :)
We were 9 friends so we were split into 3 random groups, we did two different challenges.
It was fun and a bit stressful to run around, hide and try to hit your friends without being hit yourself. It's pretty hot so wear shorts and a t-shirt.
The first game is 8$ per person, than 6$ for the second and 4$/per game if you do more than 2. At the end of each game, they give you a grid with everyone's results.
It's affordable, fun and a great activity to do with your friends and family.
I will surely go again!Written August 4, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good places, the routes are well desigh. Good community. Its safe and clean. I higly recommend that place!Written September 7, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to iSaute with my two young children and my mother. We chose to go early for « les petits sauteurs » a time slot when only children between 2 and 5 years old are allowed, so the website says. I chose to go at that time for the safety of my children, being sure that there would not be any older children in the Centre.
We got there and a whole bus of children between 10 and 12 years old were already in. They had the whole Centre for themselves. The clerc at the reception explained to us that the booking centre had made a mistake and suggested we make a complaint. Which I did as soon as I got out of the Centre. The person on the line said I would hear from someone in 24 hours. 5 days later, I still haven’t heard from anyone.
The Centre is fun, good workout, nice activities. I wish my children could have experienced these activities without the older kids.
Very disappointed by their - lack of - client service.Written July 4, 2018
- Great place, well located above a river and boardwalk, warmfull staff, lots of gear to rent ( amp, drum, guitar, you may also buy strings, etc.) And of course a spot to play all kind of music. Food and beverages on sale at The Shop. Im almost living since the last four years. It's open eveyday and all year long!!!
Vive le Studio Sonum
Hour of Defiance
Fight Like SwayzeWritten January 19, 2017
- Nothing like having a great time with your kids and friend . The experience was well worthy our visit looking forward to going backWritten December 5, 2012
- Great place, lots of fun for my daughter. Only down point and I remove a star because of it is the fact that all adults have to pay an entry fee. I would suggest second no fee for the second adult. They will both eat at the restaurant anyway !
By the way you should clean the tables and chairs more than once a day ...Written November 10, 2018
- We had so much fun. We were visiting from the US and completely screwed up our daily itinerary. We didn’t realize until hours later that we missed our reservation time. I called in a panic the next day and even though we had inconvenienced everyone, they were patient and let us reschedule after the fact. I couldn’t believe how nice it was. We played as a group for an hour and it was a blast. There was much hooting and hollering, which is really American I suppose - being loud. But we had so much fun it was hard to remember our manners. We have already looked for this type of VR place close to home and have plans to go with the other kids in the family. Def give it a try!Written March 31, 2023