Concerts & Shows
What travellers are saying
- Very cool. Fun ! Went with friends. When in qc. Come here. With friends. Beer. Dance. Singing. Beer. Shots fun.Written March 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- D'Orsay has terrific food! It was worth the wait outside and the substantial wait at the table for a Sunday lunch! We shared the paella for two, which was loaded with lots of fresh seafood!Written January 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interior is gorgeous. Crisp and modern but also cozy. Exterior is amazingly antique. The performance was disappointing but the venue superior.Written October 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there in July and it was Independence Month. Celebrating their Independence they had a great light show recreating Canadian History, before and after their independence. Good learning experience. Clean and organized city. Canadians were friendly and helpful.Written June 19, 2018
- My friend and I were visiting Quebec and are history buffs and naturally wanted to stop here. The video is well done recounting mainly the French and English conflicts of the 1700s and 1800s. The staff was very friendly and the exhibits about the history are also well done. It is a small place and not too extensive.Written July 3, 2022
- I didn’t have a great experience when I ate dinner here, but most of the negatives were things out of the restaurant’s control. I want to say first that the location, ambiance, and food are all good here. My primary complaints are that the service was slow and that I paid quite a bit of money for what turned out to be not much food. With regard to the service, there was some kind of family party already going on when we arrived, so I’m sure that the party was the reason they took a while to serve us and check on us. But I will say that I was disappointed to spend about $20 on a meal that usually costs closer to $12 in a lot of other restaurants in the city. I knew the place was pricier, but I didn’t realize the portions were small. Maybe I could have done some more research but the photos on their website made it look like the burgers were huge. The thing that left a sour taste in my mouth at the end was that I handed the server exact change for my bill (after waiting at least 30 mins for him to come over to us) and his first comment was that we needed to give him a tip as well. That could just be an American-Canadian cultural difference, but I was fully prepared to leave him a tip once I’d paid for the meal itself, so I felt sort of “hustled” and felt that I had to just give him money out of my wallet right then. It came off as rude to me but I also understand that he wanted to make sure we knew we had to give him a tip; I just didn’t like his bluntness. Overall I’d say this place is worth a try if you like going to restaurants with live music, but the food wasn’t so incredibly delicious that I want to spend $20 again when I could spend half as much to get the same thing down the road.Written October 25, 2018
- I attended the light show at the silo/harbour Quebec City this evening with my family and friends. We are tourists from Australia, finishing the last few days of our trans-Canada Tour.
To our surprise, the vintage points were closed off, and just to sit down to watch the show, they demanded C$18.
Then the rain came, and we sought shelter at the Pepsi kiosk at the pier. A man with a security sign on his black jacket at the kiosk pushed us out into the rain. There were other people there. He was helping the young man at the Pepsi kiosk. He spoke no English.
His behaviour was rude and loud. He has done tremendous damage to tourism in Quebec City. In Australia, or other parts of Canada, I would expect him to help us from the rain.
He had ruined our evening at the light show.
The show itself was of poor quality, and does nothing to promote Canada.
Not recommended.Written June 29, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City
- These are the best places for budget-friendly performances in Quebec City:See more budget-friendly performances in Quebec City on Tripadvisor