21 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We love being on the water so couldn’t resist the short ferry across the river to Levis.
Very efficient all round and strangely quiet on a sunny Sunday morning.
Sat out on the deck for both crossings.
Not a great deal new to see apart from the Quebec skyline and that lovely hotel …Written October 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walk down to lower town, but take the funicular back to upper town, not only to save your legs, but for the views! It's worth every cent!Written October 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked this service due to the fact that my flight was arriving very late into Quebec airport and I wanted to be sure that I would have transport to my hotel. I was extremely glad that I had done this as from what I could see, there were very few taxis available outside the airport when I arrived (around midnight). The driver was waiting for me and the vehicle was fantastic; roomy, comfortable, immaculately clean and I had a very pleasant journey to my hotel at the end of a tiring day of travel. The driver was excellent; very professional and friendly and I would recommend this company highly.Written July 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This firm was chosen by a trip planner, but they provided excellent professional service. I don't know what it cost.Written September 29, 2019
- We regularly travel for business to Quebec City and we often get abused by the cab drivers of this company.
Because we work in aviation, we normally stay in hotels close to the airport.
A lot of their drivers become really upset when they realize that the trip won't be long enough.
It seems that these people think that every person arriving to the Quebec City Airport will go all the way to downtown. If not, they have the right to abuse you or to charge illegally high fees.
Avoid at any cost!.Written October 18, 2023
- Worked for us! We had heavy luggage and needed to travel between QC and Montreal. At first we rented a car, but were stressed by the idea of driving in unfamiliar cities. So we cancelled and took the bus. The staff loaded the luggage, the bus left on time and we arrived early. Convenient bus station locations. I would not want to be on this bus for many hours, but for 3 hours, it was just fine.Written October 1, 2022
- We hired this company to meet us at our cruise port and take us on a 4 hour tour to some sites around Quebec City. We had a large Chevy Suburban which was able to carry our 9 carry-on bags and 6 people. Louis was our guide and he was very accommodating and informative. We drove to the Canyon Sainte-Anne, the Basilica Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre and the Ile d'Orleans for some fresh fruits, jams and ice cream. It was a great way to spend 4 hours before getting on a plane to leave the city. The vehicle was very clean and the service was wonderful.Written September 19, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec City
- These experiences are best for transportation in Quebec City:
- Private Transfer from Québec City to Jean Lesage Airport
- Private Transfer from Jean Lesage Airport to Québec City
- Montmorency Falls shuttle bus & admission
- Discover Quebec With a Private 4-Hour City Tour
- Québec Jean Lesage Airport (YQB) to Québec city - Arrival Private Transfer
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Quebec City:See more transportation for couples in Quebec City on Tripadvisor