10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It was fortunate for us that we were able to board the Paddlewheeler as it was the Last Tour of the Last Day before this Historic vessel closed for extensive restoration. We thoroughly enjoyed the guided tour and history detailing its purpose, route and obstacles down the Yukon River to Dawson City and the fate of S S Klondike I.Written November 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can't speak higher of the Yukon Suspension Bridge and their crew. The venue has the most spectacular views within hundreds of miles and the bartenders, chefs and staff are all so positive and incredibly kind and accommodating. I got married at this venue and it was the best choice we could have made. Victoria and Russel put all the small touches into making the day special. Plus the weather is always better in the Yukon!!Written August 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The longest wooden fish ladder is impressive, even though this time of the year there are no fish. Still worth a visit if you are close, certainly will be more interesting next month.Written June 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the second time we visit Whitehorse and North End Gallary is a mist visit place. The merchandise are unique by artist. We bought a few crafted jewellery from them this time. Must visit.Written March 25, 2023
- This was the first place our tour guide brought us to in Yukon and the views here are amazing! We took lots of photos here and it's really interesting to take a closer look at the materials that were used to create the statue.Written December 1, 2022
- Beautifully tasteful selection of unique gifts. I bought an incredible print by a local artist here that I absolutely love! The soaps are lovely little works of art themselves. Funny cards, jewellery & pottery, all in a sweet little shop. A must see in Whitehorse!Written March 25, 2019
- The Assembly is across the parking area from the Yukon Information Centre. Just go in and ask for a tour. They are pretty accommodating. The Assembly is one-room, but pretty nice—not gaudy or ostentatious like so many other legislatures.Written August 6, 2018
- While the title suggests this is Christ Church -the Anglican Cathedral - the address, website, and some of the reviews appear to be for the Catholic Cathedral of Sacred Heart. The Catholic Cathedral is open to the public daily and a worth a visit!Written April 19, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Whitehorse
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sights & landmarks in Whitehorse:See more sights & landmarks for children in Whitehorse on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking sights & landmarks in Whitehorse:See more sights & landmarks for groups in Whitehorse on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Whitehorse:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Whitehorse on Tripadvisor