- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Visited an afternoon in late September. Beautifully situated and lots of animals! Saw every one listed on the website.Written September 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
This canyon is right outside of Whitehorse. A popular place for photo ops, we saw a wedding party there
Beautiful canyon.Written September 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Emerald Lake represents the furthest travel into the Yukon for cruise ship passengers touring from Skagway. It is also one of the highlights of the tour. The vivid colour of the water is caused by marl, fine particle clays and silt, that reflects the green colour of the spectrum. We visited in May and were able to take photos of snow covered mountains in the background.Written June 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing experience! The staff was super friendly and helpful and we had a great time! We could highly recommend it and it is absolutely worth the money.Written September 30, 2023
- Jeff and his wife are great. We had wonderful three hours there. The dogs are super safe and friendly.Written September 25, 2023
- This was really great!! My mom and I were traveling through Whitehorse and wanted to try this. We had very limited experience and skills but our incredible guide had us comfortable very quickly. The ranch and the scenery are incredible; I also really enjoyed bonding with the animals. The staffs authenticity and passion are very evident without needing to be spoken. I would go again; just a great outfit, great people doing what they love and sharing a small taste of it with us.Written August 20, 2022