- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Just returned from a 2 night break, couldn't have enjoyed it more, accommodation was a 2 bed self catering apartment which we where not expecting and was finished to a very high quality ,all staff where really helpful with a special shout out to Lara in the bistro, all food was really lovely, spa really relaxing, and both had back massages which where excellent, already planning our returnWritten January 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here with my young son and husband, was such a enjoyable day, my little boy loves the play area and seeing the animals, there was several places to park and places to eat too would visit againWritten December 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful village with a shop, pantry and pub. Friendly locals, the walk itself is petty it takes you through farm land and quiet country lanes. It is flat and easy to follow as there are finger posts to help/direct you. There is plenty of local wildlife and it is a dog friendly route. You can walk it in either direction, you can make the route as short and long as you like. The full loop is approximately 7 miles long altogether. Overall a nice walk!Written September 12, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So let’s get one thing perfectly clear this is first and foremost a complaint. I got a lot of chocolate over Christmas however, I’m semi regular customer with Paul and his chocolate is far superior than anything store bought. My issue is now anything else I eat just seems disappointing. So now I’m stuck as a return customer.
TLDR: Choc Amor is excellent, flavours are on point and far far superior than anything store bought or even from other chocolatiers. Try it you’re just going to have to trust me.Written January 8, 2022
- Love this place. Cabins are brilliant well equipped and cosy. The activities are great fun and the 3 hours is ideal to do everything. its well worth a weekend stay with family and friendsWritten June 7, 2022
Mawdesley Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 1:51 AM|