- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic trip from Horning to Ranworth. The boat was comfortable with friendly crew and a well stocked bar.Written October 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Honour bookings
Cancelled I hour before session by owner. We’d travelled 300 mile round trip, paid for hotel etc
This was a birthday present for my husband (70)Written November 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A few of us turned up to take on the paddleboard puzzle, escape room bonanza. This from a personal stand point was my first time paddleboarding. The others with me had had the experience prior. We started off by figuring out puzzles and tasks on land. Once set and had our first few bits done we embarked on the water. Naomi was our lead, she was fun and engaging with our group. She gave just enough hints to keep us going but not give anything away.
Thank you Naomi and thank you Go Paddle.
We will be backWritten October 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me, my son and elderly mum enjoyed a wonderful day out on the broads.
We took out a boat called Lady Amanda, named after one of the owners. I was quite nervous as this was a brand new, large boat and I’m not an experienced “captain” but Amanda and her husband assured me that I’d be fine. They gave me a thorough briefing and gave me the confidence to navigate the river and even park up at a lovely pub - The Swan.
They went the extra mile to ensure we had a lovely day. Thank you JB boat sales.Written July 27, 2022
- Took a ride around the broads with my husband today on The Southern Comfort. The skipper was very knowledgeable & made the trip interesting.
It was absolutely beautiful & we were very lucky to have had good weather.
I would highly recommend this boat trip. It’s the perfect way to see the broads & the stunning homes.
Everyone was so friendly & waved at us as we went by.
They have a bar & food on board too & play soothing jazz music as you sail on byWritten June 7, 2022
- We hired a boat for the day from here, the bit was lovely, very easy to drive and control. The gentleman who met us was extremely pleasant and friendly and explained everything fully. Really enjoyed our day on the broads and Ferry Marina met all our expectations which they have in the past and fully expect we will be back sometime in the future to hire a boat from then.Written August 28, 2022
- We were having lunch at the Ferry inn and thought the ferry might be worth a look.
It was! We had a natter with the skipper and ended up doing a round trip to Horning village and back. It was really interesting and, we thought, good value.
We will research one of his other trips for our next visit!Written August 27, 2022
- A very warm welcome, great food all the staff were really friendly and free mooring. We will return.Written September 16, 2022
- First class knowledge & customer service from the moment we arrived. Ricky gave us a thorough demo of how to manage the boat. It had been cleaned thoroughly & was exactly as described. We caused some small damage (Ludham bridge) and they were far more concerned about making sure sharp edges wouldn’t harm our young boys than the damage itself. Will be booking again next year. Fantastic.Written October 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Horning
- The most popular things to do in Horning with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Horning on Tripadvisor
Horning Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 5:33 p.m.|