- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We were pleasantly surprised at how much was in this museum. It's well setup so a person can see every thing. The lighting is great too which isn't always the case in museums.Written March 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You like having your emotions ripped from within, repackaged, stuffed back into your soul and then kicked out the door?
If you're like me, a good time of simultaneously laughing and crying can be exhausting but very invigorating. The writing is that good.
If I have to give some sort of negative it would be the over-the-top southern accent of Grace but that was forgiven within minutes into the play as their acting overcame my trivial bias. You can take that as a testament of the acting skills of these two women.
Bottom line, if you like the emotional whipsaw of Steele Magnolia you will like this.
What a great start to the rosebud season. Especially this seasons.
So do yourself a favor, go see it even if only for treatment of your spring fever. But be prepared for a challenge.Written April 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- CLOSED and likely NOT to be reopened. 🥴. The previous owner has sadly passed away and the family has no plans to run the golf course. This was a gem while being cared for - a beautiful 9 hole course along the Rosebud River. It holds fond memories for many and the community misses having this attraction to share with guests.Written January 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.