- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- we have visited this track on a few occasions. it host a great spot for automotive racing. there are many great spectator seating areas around the track, a licensed beer garden and the grill/canteen is resonably pricedWritten September 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of shops to choose from. Lots of high-end clothing stores but also lots of very good sales. Seems that some businesses were liquidating their products.Written August 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like the structure of the building. There was a good route to follow and that also helped with social-distancing.Written August 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s been decades since I was last here. We arrived early on a Sunday morning and it was great to walk without any crowds. Parking was $1 and plenty of spaces. The indoor market felt like the same stuff was being sold at each stall after 10 mins. Lots of vendors.
The best part was the food selection. Delicious baked goods and we bought kebabs to barbecue at home that were amazing.
The antique market was full of items. Nice to walk and reminisce about the past.
A nice way to spend a couple of hours indoors.Written April 1, 2021
- Sandy and Pete continue to offer a level of care and consideration to their clients that one rarely sees anymore.Always friendly and helpful and ready to give advice to those who ask . Creating courses that are of interest are to most people on their journey in beekeeping.Written February 13, 2020
- This theatre is housed in a very historic building in Cookstown Ontario. The businesses in the community are very supportive of this establishment. The front office staff are very. welcoming. Theatre goers readily mingle in the foyer and can purchase water ,tea and baked goods before the show. The theatre even provides soft cushions as the traditional hard wooden seats might be uncomfortable for some patrons. Parking is free and available on sidestreets nearby.We saw a wonderful production of Hello Dolly The singing and dancing by all cast members was first rate, especially the character of Millie. It was particularly great to see young cast members being able to gain experience with working with more seasoned players. The price was very reasonable.Written May 10, 2019
- Went in to throw a few bucks in the slots. Busy place but had fun. Didn't win. Will give you a fill in if you're missing Vegas.Written January 9, 2020
- Stopped in to the casino here on our way home from a trip up north. Lots of parking available, easy to get to off the highway. It was clean. Lots of slot machines to choose from, The noise level was not deafening.Written October 27, 2022
- Great spot to check out, recommend it for anyone into antiquing Saw lots of interesting things. will be back for sure.Written September 18, 2019
- Nice area, the beach is broken up into 6 areas. The sand is nice and the water is clear and clean.
The grass areas are marked with social distancing areas. Seems to work well.Written July 27, 2021
- Average Ontario casino. Nothing to impress. Some old slots, wait time for the restaurant was approximately 30 min. Dinner was worth itWritten August 18, 2019
- This was our first time coming to Laura’s and we weren’t disappointed! They had a really great selection of pumpkins, and a corn maze with fun activities to do while you walk around. Dog friendly.Written October 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Innisfil
- The most popular things to do in Innisfil with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Innisfil on Tripadvisor
Innisfil Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:24 PM|