Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Taguig City
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- A great place to walk around. Lots of tall building makes you think that you are in another country.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely a must if you're looking for a good time in Taguig. It brings new experiences and fun to bring your friends and family with!Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am humbled and honored to even have a glimpse of knowledge about the sacrifices my fellow countrymen made to bring the freedom and privilege I have today.Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice and elegant. Lot of free space allocated for trees, plants n parks, wide roads n sidewalks, lots of shops n restaurants, air quality is very good, place is clean, safe, well maintained n well developed. Good place to take a walk, hangout, chill n relax.Written September 20, 2022
- A very interesting place to visit, specially for the kids. and the kids at hear. However, it needs updating. We can level with other museums in other countriesWritten March 9, 2020
- with arguably the best american bathroom in the country;-),
not exaggerating; it's built to US federal specs!-)
free entry anytime they're open to the public; potentially great for the kiddos to let off some steam..Written September 15, 2020
- It was liberating to stroll down the streets with kids in tow, one with a trike and another with a scooter. After some walking, u can cool down and buy some drinks from the kiosks or adults can enter malls and buy food for take out. U can also rent a bike, there is an exhibit on plants when we visited and maybe more activities at night. Just wear masks and faceshields and of course, maintain social distancing.Written March 5, 2021
- Uptown mall is a lifestyle mall developed by megaworld. The place is big n spacious, it's is classy, clean n safe. It houses many restaurants, shops,supermarket, bakery, etc. It has a lot of open spaces n lots of greenery, a cool n nice place to hangout n relax.Written September 18, 2022
- The mall is conveniently located in BGC, and has terminal stops for various jeepneys and motorbikes that go to other areas in Manila. It’s also a convenient walk from other places in BGC, such as Uptown Mall, Grand Hyatt Hotel, and Bonifacio High Street.
It’s next to SM Aura, which is another large mall in BGC.
Market Market offers plenty of dining options, from the affordable fast food restos to the restaurants that specializes in different cuisines.
It also has plenty of shops that everything that you would need during your stay.
They have money exchange counters but they’re open until 8 PM only. They have restaurants that accept credit cards. If you ran out of pesos, it’s best to ask the restaurant if they accept international credit cards, because some might not.Written March 5, 2020
- Stumbled upon this great street food market in the middle of the BGC. Variety of Filipino options as well as international too freshly cooked to order. Great way to sample the delicacies of the Philippines.Written March 9, 2020
- We watch a movie.
The cinema is exceptionally good with its seat and a reclining one to adjust for your comfort.
After which we take a coffee in recess before a walk or a stroll on its adjacent open space garden.
Very good place to take a break or gallivant or walk to break the city life monotonous activity of working.Written January 5, 2020
- a very relaxing place! clean and spacious. great place! this place is my favorite when im with my friends.Written July 3, 2019
- My grandsons are very active boys who love play areas where they can spend an hour or two. With their mom, I joined them on a Friday night, which was also payday for BGC office workers.
We arrived early and were quickly attended to. You pay the entrance fee for the kids and a separate charge for the adult companion. Kids need to have socks on, so if they happen to have none, one can rent from the place.
There are a variety of activities to do, different fir the toung toddlers and for the older ones. My 7 year old apo, kept coming back to me for drinking water and when we ran out, I had to buy a medium sized bottle for 65 pesos.
More and more kids started to pour in. I was glad my grandkids were done when the place got really crowded.
We ended up with two happy, tired, hungry, and sleeoy kids.Written November 21, 2018
- I guess it would be great to try it. But it's closed now. I tried to get in touch with the owner but only heard that they are looking for a new location. No dates so farWritten October 27, 2019
- not sure why people get excited about this little patch of grass in BCG. Yes the one in Legazpi Village is essentail, but here the whole high street is green and fresh!Written July 13, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Taguig City
- The best outdoor activities in Taguig City according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Taguig City on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Taguig City according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Manila Super Saver: Manila Sightseeing plus Tagaytay Tour with Taal Volcano
- Manila Instagram Tour (Shared Tour)
- Taal Volcano Boat Tour with side trip to American Cemetery & Memorial Museum BGC