Speciality & Gift Shops • Farms
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Stopped by this lovely little establishment. It was after harvest, so there wasn't much to see in the fields but the boutique was lovely with lots of creative products based upon the farm's lavender. Staff was very helpful in answering questions. Good COVID-19 management protocols -- we felt safe. We were even given a complimentary lavender plant when we checked out, as our order was > $100. Overall, a very pleasant and surprisingly interesting experience.Written September 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Delicious and inventive ciders. We tried two different flights so we could taste asany options as possible. The Bootlegger Whiskey cider was amazing and peaty. The Dry Spy almost tastes like a white wine. My personal favourite was the Blush made from red fleshed apples. Very unique and different from any other ciders priduced in the County. The patio is lovely and shaded, with a gorgeous view of the orchards. Great staff. They also serve County Bounty soda as a delicious non-alcoholic and locally-made option. It is worth venturing off the main roads to try this gem, will be back 100%.Written August 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by here to marvel at the alpacas.
They have a lot of alpaca related souvenirs or shopping items to buy. Most of the things are expensive.
If you are a fan of alpacas - definitely worth stopping by.
The alpacas were cute.Written March 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hillier
- These places are best for gift & speciality shops in Hillier:See more gift & speciality shops in Hillier on Tripadvisor