- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- We stopped off at this winery for a late lunch hike visiting the area and as it came recommended by a friend who lives in PE county. We enjoyed the wood oven pizza and salads. Everything so delicious and fresh and service was great. Beautiful grounds and surroundings. Met Norm briefly as he made his rounds of the dining tables. My friend and I also did a tasting. I did not particularly care for the wine but overall we had a lovely time here.Written October 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely charming winery, host/owner told some vintage stores and explained the wines perfectly, listing to her was mesmerizing and delightful, the Pinot Noir was nice and earthy. Will definitely be back.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great winery. My husband and I stopped in for a tasting. They have great sparkling wines. Yes I walked away with 2 bottles. A must stop on the wines route.Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful wines with caring friendly knowledgeable staff
We took a group to this vineyard
They provided us with an amazing wine tour and explanation of the very specific process they use to create a wonderful wine utilizing the climate soil and locationWritten October 6, 2022
- Just had friends there for lunch and a glass of great Chardonnay. The pastas were out of this world! Fresh pasta with amazing sauces. All said they would come back and thought the owners were friendly, attentive and very professional!Written September 17, 2022
- We were driving by and saw the sign so stopped in. Very glad we did. There were some wonderful wines here, great quality at reasonable prices. The host was knowledgeable and made sure we had a good tasting experience. We definitely took some favourites to go.Written August 13, 2022
- We visited Sugarbush as part of a wine tour and were delighted with the service and the wine! Betty was friendly and knowledgeable, entertaining our whole family who ranged from 20 to 80 years old. The wines were delicious and we purchased several bottles. Will definitely be back for more!Written July 24, 2022
- Very Nice winery. During COVID it is outside patio tasting only, which is a good thing for sure. Staff were great, friendly and knowledgeable. The ground were well kept and tidy. They had sanitizer for everyone to use. Nice wines.Written July 10, 2020
- A great experience had by all! We went as 4 girls on a wine weekend, and were so happy with our experience at Broken Stone. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and gave lots of information with each tasting. The atmosphere was also top notch - from beautiful vineyard views to great photo opportunities and lots of animals around. We loved it and are so grateful to the welcoming staffWritten September 30, 2022
- Lovely people, informative tasting, and great wine made this a super fun visit! There are some outdoor tables. Inside, this is not a dog-friendly winery.Written August 15, 2022
- Trail offers some very different wines, including orange wines. Good quality wine. My only suggestion would be to offer tastings instead of purchasing only by the glass. With such drastically different offerings such as many skin-contact (orange) wines, I would have loved the chance to try more than one, unless you want to sip from your partner's glass.Written August 23, 2022
- Really cute place with European style hot dogs. It’s possible to buy a tasting kit which was an amazing idea but the white wine was not cold so we did not enjoy as much as we wanted. Overall pretty good!Written July 24, 2021
- Terry made our tasting absolutely incredible. He was so knowledgeable and great to chat with. We learned so much on our tasting tour.
Tried 5 wines....all were good. We purchased two different kinds.Written September 19, 2020
- Went to this place on a wine tour in the area. The Gentleman giving the tasting was very pleasant, helpful and knew the wines very well. The prices were one of the more reasonable in the area and one of the better wines we had all day.
I would go back if in the areaWritten August 16, 2017
- Outside tasting during COVID. Picnic table and plastic glasses. Nice grounds and chickens running around. NICE Place. The wines were nice and tasting fees and the price of their wines were reasonable.Written July 10, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hillier
- These places are best for wineries & vineyards in Hillier:
- Closson Chase Vineyard
- Norman Hardie Winery and Vineyard
- Hinterland Winery
- The Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery
- Hillier Creek Estates Winery
- These are the best places for groups seeking wineries & vineyards in Hillier:See more wineries & vineyards for groups in Hillier on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for wineries & vineyards in Hillier:See more hidden gem wineries & vineyards in Hillier on Tripadvisor