- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great winery. My husband and I stopped in for a tasting. They have great sparkling wines. Yes I walked away with 2 bottles. A must stop on the wines route.Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just had friends there for lunch and a glass of great Chardonnay. The pastas were out of this world! Fresh pasta with amazing sauces. All said they would come back and thought the owners were friendly, attentive and very professional!Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were driving by and saw the sign so stopped in. Very glad we did. There were some wonderful wines here, great quality at reasonable prices. The host was knowledgeable and made sure we had a good tasting experience. We definitely took some favourites to go.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very Nice winery. During COVID it is outside patio tasting only, which is a good thing for sure. Staff were great, friendly and knowledgeable. The ground were well kept and tidy. They had sanitizer for everyone to use. Nice wines.Written July 10, 2020
- A great experience had by all! We went as 4 girls on a wine weekend, and were so happy with our experience at Broken Stone. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and gave lots of information with each tasting. The atmosphere was also top notch - from beautiful vineyard views to great photo opportunities and lots of animals around. We loved it and are so grateful to the welcoming staffWritten September 30, 2022
- Trail offers some very different wines, including orange wines. Good quality wine. My only suggestion would be to offer tastings instead of purchasing only by the glass. With such drastically different offerings such as many skin-contact (orange) wines, I would have loved the chance to try more than one, unless you want to sip from your partner's glass.Written August 23, 2022
- Terry made our tasting absolutely incredible. He was so knowledgeable and great to chat with. We learned so much on our tasting tour.
Tried 5 wines....all were good. We purchased two different kinds.Written September 19, 2020
- Went to this place on a wine tour in the area. The Gentleman giving the tasting was very pleasant, helpful and knew the wines very well. The prices were one of the more reasonable in the area and one of the better wines we had all day.
I would go back if in the areaWritten August 16, 2017
- Outside tasting during COVID. Picnic table and plastic glasses. Nice grounds and chickens running around. NICE Place. The wines were nice and tasting fees and the price of their wines were reasonable.Written July 10, 2020
- Delicious and inventive ciders. We tried two different flights so we could taste asany options as possible. The Bootlegger Whiskey cider was amazing and peaty. The Dry Spy almost tastes like a white wine. My personal favourite was the Blush made from red fleshed apples. Very unique and different from any other ciders priduced in the County. The patio is lovely and shaded, with a gorgeous view of the orchards. Great staff. They also serve County Bounty soda as a delicious non-alcoholic and locally-made option. It is worth venturing off the main roads to try this gem, will be back 100%.Written August 23, 2022