What travellers are saying
- My husband and I visited for a tasting and ended up ordering a cheese plate and a hummus plate to share for lunch. We sat in an outdoor pergola and really enjoyed the breeze and the ambience. The selection of cheeses and meat and crackers was just right. The hummus was locally made.Written September 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great pasta! All of us loved our lunch and felt it was good value. Nice ambiance in the restored barn. Cashier could have been friendlier but thankfully the pasta chefs were wonderfully friendly. We were surprised to see only two wines and one cider available for tasting or buying. Samples were very expensive ($3 each) and a 5oz glass of wine was $14. We felt a sample should be included with lunch, at least. Overall, a good experienceWritten July 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful hospitality, great award winning wines .. a rare gem. A must see place for wine lovers visiting Prince Edward County!Written June 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by this lovely little establishment. It was after harvest, so there wasn't much to see in the fields but the boutique was lovely with lots of creative products based upon the farm's lavender. Staff was very helpful in answering questions. Good COVID-19 management protocols -- we felt safe. We were even given a complimentary lavender plant when we checked out, as our order was > $100. Overall, a very pleasant and surprisingly interesting experience.Written September 23, 2020
- We opted to use 2 wheels to visit as many wineries in one day as we could. Closson Road Cycles provided our group with fantastic bicycles and service, adjusted our bikes to ensure everyone had a safe and comfortable ride, and even provided a few tips and suggestions to maximize our day - we had a great time and highly recommend!Written September 18, 2023