- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We stopped off at this winery for a late lunch hike visiting the area and as it came recommended by a friend who lives in PE county. We enjoyed the wood oven pizza and salads. Everything so delicious and fresh and service was great. Beautiful grounds and surroundings. Met Norm briefly as he made his rounds of the dining tables. My friend and I also did a tasting. I did not particularly care for the wine but overall we had a lovely time here.Written October 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful wines with caring friendly knowledgeable staff
We took a group to this vineyard
They provided us with an amazing wine tour and explanation of the very specific process they use to create a wonderful wine utilizing the climate soil and locationWritten October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just had friends there for lunch and a glass of great Chardonnay. The pastas were out of this world! Fresh pasta with amazing sauces. All said they would come back and thought the owners were friendly, attentive and very professional!Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Sugarbush as part of a wine tour and were delighted with the service and the wine! Betty was friendly and knowledgeable, entertaining our whole family who ranged from 20 to 80 years old. The wines were delicious and we purchased several bottles. Will definitely be back for more!Written July 24, 2022
- Outstanding customer service!! We booked two bike rentals to do our own wine tour with Closson cycles. After booking I altered the pick up time no issues at all. The night before our pick up I emailed Cassandra with a question she got back to me that night. Then the day of they looked at our route made suggestions and helped us alter it to avoid biking on busy roads. Even suggested changing the bikes we had picked for better options. I didn't pre arrange pickup and drop off of the bikes but they suggested that for us so we didn't need to leave our car there overnight. All the suggestions they gave us were phenomenal. Just the nicest people I will recommend renting from them to everyone I know who is headed to the county!Written August 21, 2022