- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Boat (Colbert) was in perfect shape and the Captain (Raphael) and the chef (Pauline) were great host.
Perfect vacation , will certainly repeatWritten December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing experience with Flying Ginny!! We spent 3 nights sailing at this gorgeous place called San Blas, with this awesome and well-maintained yacht. The crew were very professional and super attention to details.
Elena, the Captain, is a very meticulous and well prepared to sail this 55ft boat, she is also a great tour guide.
Lea, the Chef, is the best. Very creative, with a lot of inspirations! We had great meals every day!
Nali, the Chief Security Officer, is an adorable dog, although he is big and can be intimidated at first, he is friendly and very enjoyable with adults and kids
I do recommend Flying Ginny for families and friends to disconnect from rest of the world and enjoy this paradise with comfortable and pleasure.Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I met the most wonderful people on the boat, had a blast, party all day long and Flunky ball was phenomenal! San Blas is a paradise... don't think it twice, you have to take this trip! Gitano del Mar is the best choice!!! Love you, guys!!!Written March 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- JP and Gabi were the best hosts ever. Food was super excellent and their kindness and dedication to our well being was just amazing! Highly recommended, the catamaran is wide and comfortable and the tours around the islands simply amazing!Written December 30, 2019
- Amazing experience. We were admittedly a little reluctant to take a trip on a boat called “f-in bueno” with 3 kids—ages 14, 9, and 3—but we just decided to call it “forkin bueno” and it was a blast. Every minute of the trip was incredible. We boarded the boat to a beautiful spread of fruit, nuts, veggies and hummus and even chocolate chip pancakes for the kids. The boat was super luxurious and huge — the pics don’t do it justice. Captain Elena took us everywhere we wanted to go including private islands, a Kuna village, and great snorkel spots. She even arranged a bonfire for us on the beach. We filled our days with amazing food, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and even buying crafts from the local Kuna people both on the islands and the ones who came up to our boat. At night we had amazing meals from the fresh fish and crabs and lobster that Captain Elena bought for us. Then we went up to the top of the boat and gazed at the star filled sky. We all had the experience of a lifetime and I cannot recommend this enough. Also, Captain Elena’s communication was amazing. She answered all of my many questions in the two weeks before our trip and her knowledge of the local people is terrific. She took us on a personal tour of a Kuna Village and introduced us to some locals which was really enriching for the kids. Captain Elena and “Forkin Bueno” gave us an incredible trip in the beautiful San Blas islands. We loved the crew too, especially Tiana!Written February 25, 2020
- Just want to warn people about Manuel Garrido since his phone number (507) 60137296 pops up a lot for reservations of tours to San Blas. He asked me to deposit $235 to a bank account in Panama for a 2 day tour to San Blas. He did not take paypal or credit cards. After I transferred the money he told me there was no rooms available and would refund me in the next few days. Two months later, I haven't seen a penny nor think he intends to refund me.
Fui estafada por el Sr. Manuel Garrido, quien me vendio un tour a San Blas por $235. Despues que le transferi el dinero me informo que no habia lugar para mi y que me iba devolver el dinero. Han pasado 2 meses y no tiene ninguna intencion de devolverme el dinero. No se confíen de esta persona.Written May 22, 2019