4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- 4 of us made a midafternoon stop for beers at House of Funk.
All beers tasty were delicious.
Service was very friendly and engaging.
It felt good to support local.Written August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- ... which is often the most important consideration for us after we've had a Saturday morning workout and want somewhere to eat lunch. The room is nice, built in a faux-rustic ski-lodge style. The beer selection is mostly pretty mainstream, but they do offer some local brews. And the food is much better than average for pub food, though no one will ever call it a "gastropub". Bottom line: we've eaten here many times and would recommend it.Written March 3, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What is there to a pub? Good beers, friendly service, decent food. A local institution since well before I was around. Come and meet some new friends.Written August 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on a Sunday for their special prime rib dinner ($18). Serving was a full size slab of prime rib on mashed potato, a yorkshire pudding with some gravy, and french beans. Was disappointed that the meat was tasteless and our medium rare pieces instead of being pink they were brown as if held under a heat lamp after being sliced. The yorkshires were crunch crisp as if made earlier in the day and kept warm, thereby drying out.
When you go to a pub, order pub food, like a hamburger (they looked great) or pizza (large variety offered). Leave the fancy prime rib for "restaurants".
Split a green salad before and it had a tasty dressing.
Wine was good, although over priced.Written May 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about North Vancouver
- These places are best for nightlife in North Vancouver:See more nightlife in North Vancouver on Tripadvisor