Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- What to do on a staycation long weekend Find a local patio and enjoy craft beer and TACOS so much fun .Now I checked the website and saw that it gets busy and was very worried about getting a spot to sit Wishing of course for a patio seat and lucky me we arrived just in time the patio was quiet still. I became increasingly jealous of the mountain bikers as they rode in following their rides such a good idea and great way to end a ride
I have been a fan of their blood orange wheat beer for years and when I was tipped off about tacos I was itching to go .Three tacos for $12. We had the pull pork and vegetarian tacos on the patio watching the hop vines grow it was a great spot and I highly recommend it to beer loversWritten August 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place for multiple beers and you can also create your own flights so that you can try on multiple options you like. They also have great food and the place is made for groups too in case you wanted to go there with a bunch of friends. It can get pretty crowded too so I would recommend arriving early.Written October 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lounge is only open a few hrs a couple times a week. So take the time to to drop in on a locals hidden gem. You won't be disappointed. And leave with bottle of elixir your friend back home will say 'Why didn't you bring me some?'Written June 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We continued our craft brewery exploration in North Vancouver with a visit to Black Kettle Brewery.
There is a good selection of outdoor seating with sun cover.
Beer was excellent.
Dog friendly too....Written September 23, 2022
- I didn't think I would like raw vegan food ... I was very very wrong! Full of flavour and colour! Look forward to finding their truck again soon!Written October 2, 2017
- Nice space just off Lonsdale. Several fruit-forward options available as well as stout, etc. Tables inside and out, nice washrooms, warm pizza slices. Good stop on your North Van beer route.Written February 9, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about North Vancouver
- These experiences are best for food & drink in North Vancouver:
- North Vancouver Shipyards Food Tour
- Vancouver Romantic Couple Luxury Tour Private
- North Vancouver Walking Tour & Foodie Happy Hour