What travellers are saying
- The course is a wonderful 9 hole course overlooking Osoyoos Lake.
It was challenging however not overwhelming for both new golfers and intermediate ones.
The staff was friendly, even offered a small cooler bag with ice for our water.
Fairways we wide and well kept, the greens were kept soft and medium speed for the heat.
It was a very enjoyable round for our first time there, so much so we returned the next day.Written June 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not warm waters, but it is October. The beach is rocky and difficult to walk barefoot. Views are the best.Written October 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is my favourite golf course in Osoyoos. The views are stunning, two challanging but reasonable courses offer different skill sets.
Choose Desert Gold or Park Meadows ("walker friendly"), either course is beautiful. Greenside Bar & Grill is the restaurant on site with either indoor dining or thier outdoor paito provides expansive views overlooking the lake.
Group bookings are available and some hotels offer group golf packages.
Any day on this golf course is a posititive mental health day in the outdoors.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice pathway that is well taken care of. Very nice views. Easy to access. Not a difficult pathway so good for all fitness levels.Written September 28, 2019
- I am not sure if this is the same trail as the Mount Kruger Loop. You start the 24K loop down on 2nd avenue literally right along the US border. the first 2-3 Km's are quite dusty as it is an old service road and has about 2 inches of fine dust all over it. Once you get up (healthy climb) on the trail the views are great. We left a little late, so it was hot (100+) day. We did an out and back. Once on the main trail to the top, the 2nd time before you hit the park border we took an old service road to the left. That took us to the US border fence. We followed that up and along the border for about 5 - 8 Km. Good hike, basically an animal trail. Good view of the US side and the current wildfire just south of Oroville. Take lots of water and leave by 8am if you are going in the summer.Written August 23, 2020
- This is a must stop to take time out and enjoy the beauty and serenity of this wonderful city. The many memorial benches and the plentiful wildlife are all here for you to relax and enjoyWritten June 8, 2019
- We did the Gold Mine Trail at 6pm on our way from Nelson to Penticton. Emailing beforehand with Sherry was super accomodating and efficient. The tour is great, the area is so unique and beautiful and the horses are just the cutest. You can do this trail if you have never been on a horse. Sherry and Dave are funny, super nice and know their stuff. Our kid (11yo) had the best time, too.Written July 25, 2023
- This trail would be better with some signage. I am comfortable exploring unmarked paths, but not many are. Beautiful views of the lake and valley made it worth exploring.Written September 28, 2019
- Absolutely fantastic! The boat (and tube) was awesome, got rained out and they let off postpone for another day. Kids got bored after a while, and they refunded us for the unused time. Amazing! Highly recommended!!Written September 6, 2023
- So, the manager of Double O Bikes was SO great. He comped our bike trip, which was more than necessary, for some minor aspects related to our ebike function. But more to the point is that this place donates 100% of its profits to child and adult mental health support. We fully endorse Double O Bikes and will definitely be renting from them again!Written September 21, 2021
- We have been using ATB WATERSPORTS for multiple years now. We have used them for the third year in a row because the excellent services provided. Our first year was with Cpt Rob, this year and the last we had Noah. Both of them are superb and patient especially with our children who are new to watersports (wakeboarding/kneeboarding). It’s an enjoyable day out on the boat and our family looks forward to doing it with them each time we are in Osoyoos for the summer. Cannot rave about them enough. The boats are always new and clean, the experience is awesome every time. We can’t wait till next year!!Written September 1, 2022
- Max was a great guide. My bestie and I had such a fun day. Lots of stories, laughs, and a bit of wine tasted. Totally recommend this great company!!!Written July 16, 2023
- We called Indian Grove Riding to see if they had availability for 2, and they were able to book us right away. We went through the beautiful Osoyoos desert, guided by Susan. Susan gave us instructions on how to handle the horses and really showed us during the tour her love for the surroundings and the horses. We even saw bighorn sheep climbing the mountain. Beautiful day, very enjoyable tour. Thank you, Susan!Written October 24, 2023
- We stopped by to watch this person and decided we were going to try it as well. The staff were caring and patient as we had never done this before . Out hour went by way to fast and it was so much fun we are going to be there next summer too. From kids to grandparents were out there having a blast. Right on the lake .Written April 7, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Osoyoos
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Osoyoos:See more outdoor activities for children in Osoyoos on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking outdoor activities in Osoyoos:See more outdoor activities for couples in Osoyoos on Tripadvisor