- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We swam, we paddled, we went for walks and runs. Got an eFoil lesson and got a coach on our boat. Great experience.Written August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service from Kate and Jennifer. I had a few items and the showed me a bunch of things on sale and I promptly bought several. Christmas gifts anyone? Always a pleasure, lots of great finds. Thanks ladies!Written August 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my favorite vineyard to visit in Osoyoos. Ron gave a great tour of the vineyard, was very knowledgeable. Zrinka was absolutely delightful for the wine tasting. All around outstanding service. The wines were excellent too! I bought a few bottles to bring home.Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible view of the lower Okanagan Valley and beyond. The parking area isn't very large or wide since there isn't much space for the highway itself. It's terrific for a quick stop and a couple of photos. You can see why the Osoyoos area is so popular to visit.Written August 29, 2022
- Very knowledgeable in their pieces and lovely staff! Wendy and Diane were an absolute delight! I will be visiting when coming through town againWritten June 2, 2023
- Spotted lake is exactly as you see it in the pictures! It is closed off, but you can definitely see it from the road. There is a small area where 2-3 cars can park.Written August 29, 2022
- Absolutely stunning setting, with some really great wines (particularly if you are a red wine fan).
Everyone there is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.Written July 2, 2021
- What a wonderful show, the artist is using her media to honor farmers with beautiful, happy colors. What a lovely, positive experience.Written June 6, 2023
- We were so pleased to find the Adega Winery open during our trip to Osoyoos.
We stopped in for a tasting, ($5 per person), and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
The wines were delicious, our host extremely knowledgeable and charming. We had a great conversation. We also appreciate the Portuguese family heritage of the winery.
Cannot recommend it highly enough!Written March 21, 2022
- The owners are very nice and personable. The fruit was amazing and had the best Apricot pie ever. Worth going off the beaten path to find this hidden gem fruit stand.Written July 22, 2022
- Drove to this trail - about 40 minutes on a bumpy washboard road but very manageable.
We did the 3km loop (Chopaka Lookout Loop) and highly recommend. It took us about an hour to complete and we loved the views throughout. There were areas that were very easy and flat and others with a good climb but it was doable. Well worth the trip. The trail was well marked as well. A definite highlight of our trip!Written September 11, 2020
- Really nice cider and the experience was good...friendly staff, good covid policy. Overall nice experience / visitWritten August 11, 2020
- We are an regular customer for our garden plants
You get an good advice and the quality is good there is also some fresh fruit and vedgiesWritten July 22, 2018
- Not warm waters, but it is October. The beach is rocky and difficult to walk barefoot. Views are the best.Written October 6, 2020
- Perfect place to refresh my wardrobe, buy gifts/gift cards and decor for our home. Fabulous staff! And exceptional quality for clothing, jewelry and artwork!Written July 25, 2021