What travellers are saying
- Always a great experience at La Stella. Al is always very accommodating and welcomes us in as friends. Every time that we bring friends there with us, we all leave entertained, educated and smiling. Oh, the wine is fantastic as well.Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service from Kate and Jennifer. I had a few items and the showed me a bunch of things on sale and I promptly bought several. Christmas gifts anyone? Always a pleasure, lots of great finds. Thanks ladies!Written August 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my favorite vineyard to visit in Osoyoos. Ron gave a great tour of the vineyard, was very knowledgeable. Zrinka was absolutely delightful for the wine tasting. All around outstanding service. The wines were excellent too! I bought a few bottles to bring home.Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very knowledgeable in their pieces and lovely staff! Wendy and Diane were an absolute delight! I will be visiting when coming through town againWritten June 2, 2023
- Absolutely stunning setting, with some really great wines (particularly if you are a red wine fan).
Everyone there is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.Written July 2, 2021
- What a wonderful show, the artist is using her media to honor farmers with beautiful, happy colors. What a lovely, positive experience.Written June 6, 2023
- We were so pleased to find the Adega Winery open during our trip to Osoyoos.
We stopped in for a tasting, ($5 per person), and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
The wines were delicious, our host extremely knowledgeable and charming. We had a great conversation. We also appreciate the Portuguese family heritage of the winery.
Cannot recommend it highly enough!Written March 21, 2022
- This winery is situated above the lake with a nice pergolas patio watching next of osprey. The wine selection was very nice and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality. They did have charcuterie options as wellWritten July 13, 2023
- The new location, building and exhibits make this one of the best small town museums in BC. We'll worth a visit!!Written August 20, 2023
- The owners are very nice and personable. The fruit was amazing and had the best Apricot pie ever. Worth going off the beaten path to find this hidden gem fruit stand.Written July 22, 2022
- We had the taco chips and dip from their small snack menu but can't wait to get back to try the BBQ brisket.
If you love Caesar's you have to try this moonshine Caesar which has the most incredible unusual amazing taste.
Had coffee and baileys to top off the afternoon!
And lots of different flavours of gin to taste test too.
Service was super friendly, always fun to check out the local vibe with the antler chandeliers and longhorn decor!Written April 29, 2023
- Really nice cider and the experience was good...friendly staff, good covid policy. Overall nice experience / visitWritten August 11, 2020
- We stopped in for the wineries Cider. We were purchasing ciders at various stores and wineries. The Cider at Bordertown is very good.Written February 5, 2022
- I always receive the best service when I visit here! Nicole is always so pleasant, friendly and kind when welcoming myself and others to the spa. She recently helped me find the right Eminence exfoliant (the Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzoliant) for my face. She also gave me some good general skincare advice, and answered the few questions I had. I would recommend all my friends pop in and see her!Written May 24, 2023
- Perfect place to refresh my wardrobe, buy gifts/gift cards and decor for our home. Fabulous staff! And exceptional quality for clothing, jewelry and artwork!Written July 25, 2021