What travellers are saying
- Excellent cultural experience and an opportunity to understand the challenges of the historical indigenous ways of living. The gist shop is wonderful too.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We swam, we paddled, we went for walks and runs. Got an eFoil lesson and got a coach on our boat. Great experience.Written August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my favorite vineyard to visit in Osoyoos. Ron gave a great tour of the vineyard, was very knowledgeable. Zrinka was absolutely delightful for the wine tasting. All around outstanding service. The wines were excellent too! I bought a few bottles to bring home.Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very knowledgeable in their pieces and lovely staff! Wendy and Diane were an absolute delight! I will be visiting when coming through town againWritten June 2, 2023
- Most amazing wine tour. Natasha allows children and dogs, so we brought our dogs and most of the time they were fantastic.Written October 10, 2023
- Having been in the industry for many years I was more than HAPPY! Service itself and the calm demeanour of the staff such a treat. 100% awesome.
MarilynWritten May 5, 2022
- Absolutely fantastic! The boat (and tube) was awesome, got rained out and they let off postpone for another day. Kids got bored after a while, and they refunded us for the unused time. Amazing! Highly recommended!!Written September 6, 2023
- Will was such a great driver! He was a gentleman and opened the door for us every stop. He stayed with our bags so we didn’t feel obligated to take our things into each winery with us. He was attentive to detail and made sure we stayed hydrated with cold water from his cooler. He’s very knowledgeable and you will be in the best hands with him! Will, thanks for a memorable wine tour, we appreciate you and wish you all the best!Written September 30, 2023
- Chris and a patty were incredibly nice, accommodating and let us play music top volume without complaining. Made my birthday celebration amazing.Written December 4, 2023
- Kent was an absolutely great guide. Full of local knowledge and we couldn’t be happier with our tour. Thanks Kent!Written July 10, 2023
- We have been using ATB WATERSPORTS for multiple years now. We have used them for the third year in a row because the excellent services provided. Our first year was with Cpt Rob, this year and the last we had Noah. Both of them are superb and patient especially with our children who are new to watersports (wakeboarding/kneeboarding). It’s an enjoyable day out on the boat and our family looks forward to doing it with them each time we are in Osoyoos for the summer. Cannot rave about them enough. The boats are always new and clean, the experience is awesome every time. We can’t wait till next year!!Written September 1, 2022