Top Attractions in Langley City
What travellers are saying
- A variety of beautiful walking, hiking, biking and horse trails through nature.
Picnic shelters are also available.
Trails have a minimal elevation and easy walking.
A lovely park for a stroll or to take the kids on their bikes.Written February 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our fourth stop on our wine tour. We had an excellent time. Had a very friendly server who was very generous with the tastings and pours. Wine seems to have improved since the last time I was here.Written April 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The sign said open, but no one was around when we arrived. A call was made and someone promptly appeared. He gave us a complimentary tasting of 3 wines, which has been rare in the area. I especially enjoyed the unique port-style cranberry wine.Written July 12, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The young waitress who served us, patient with our group. Group of seniors doing the Langley Farm tour. But the owner had attitude when she came out & asking us how many etc.. I explained that only a few of us would be drinking & advise her the ones who did not would not take up space. I asked for a paper menu & she says "well you can scan the bar code" I explained not all have smart phones or know how to do that, She in a huff got us a menu & left, thank god. The gals were great with us. Enjoyed the tasting of the flight we got. On 04 August.Written August 5, 2022
- this is a nice place to relax today i took my great Grandson for an experience, my grandson fed the ducks and had a lot of funWritten March 28, 2022
- We really enjoyed spending time at the creek....nice relief from the heat. Explored the outdoor preschool site. Such an exceptional concept...Amazing.
Playground is really nice...Kids loved it. Was surprised to see teeter totters there.... are they deemed safe?
Beautiful parkWritten August 28, 2022
- Decent selection, always enjoyed my meal. Potatoes are amazing, curries, samosas occasionally, chicken and fish. Fruit and good desserts.Written February 29, 2020
- Recent trip to fort Langley had us stop here for some brews! Absolutely loved the vibe of the restaurant and pub! Building was clean and welcoming as were the folks running it! Grabbed a bunch of beers to go as well! Will definitely return for more beers!Written October 21, 2021
- My least favourite of the four wineries we visited. Wine was okay but mostly not great and pretty expensive. However staff were nice. We had to wait for a spot at the tasting bar and she directed us to comfortable seating while we waited and ushered us in as soon as she had a spot free. Good service.Written April 11, 2022
- 5 star all around, the accommodations, the service from our guide, Dave. The food was excellent at all the restaurants that he took us to. The visits to the different vineyards, the goat cheese maker, the foie gras maker. They are all passionate about their respective ventures and really enjoyed talking to us about them. The chateaus we vistited were amazing. The rooms at the manoir were fantastic and the owners, Didier & Sylvie are beautiful people.Written July 24, 2017
- We've been visiting for a few years whenever we are in the area. What a fun place to explore and discover the gems from our pasts! Be aware of the limited days and hours that it is open, but well-worth planning your trip around them. (We do it every time we're around.). Also, be aware that the the store and outer areas have tight paths, but create a cool ambiance to explore in.Written August 16, 2016
- My kids enjoyed jumping in the hay and petting all the various animals. The bunnies were our favourite, but we could interact with many different animals. We had a great time.Written October 11, 2021
- great little pôol 25 meters, staff do a great jod they have eight lane lap swimming 3 times a day ,stsff organized and super friendlyWritten July 30, 2021
- A disaster been closed for the last to years almost and when it is open only two lanes for lap swimming usually 4 people jammed into a lane ,its 25 meter small pool but the Al Anderson pool is also 25 meter and have eight lanes with 2 people for a lane ,go there if Blair pools is open give it a miss and check out Al Anderson. so better managed...Written July 30, 2021
- Cool little brewery with a nice selection of beers and food. The IPA’s were great and the Double IPA was amazing. The staff is also very friendly and engaging. Go get a flight and enjoy.Written October 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Langley City
- The best outdoor activities in Langley City according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Langley City on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Langley City with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Langley City on Tripadvisor