*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Best candy store ever!!! We loaded up on treats from our childhoods and had delicious ice cream! What a lovely place!Written May 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lovely park has many places to enjoy a picnic, have a nap on the grass or stroll around the lake. They are protecting the painted tortoise that lives there (we didn’t see one). There’s a boardwalk over the lake that connects to the trail.Written July 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had been to CFP before, and needed to spend some time as a family having fun. The mini-golf and the batters cages were great. The little ones enjoyed the rides and the coupons the won them little trinkets. If you are looking for a fun way to amuse a multi-aged group, look no further.Written August 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this museum. Every time I go I get to chat with a different volunteer who provides information and perspective that I was unfamiliar with. They are consistently ready to share their knowledge and experiences. I usually want to just view the exhibit on my own but a volunteer approaches me with an interesting story or bit of history and I am hooked. I've learned so much from the people at the museum. In July I took my sister to the museum and she had never been. So good for me to be there again. I think that was my 4th visit but I will be back again soon.Written August 26, 2023
- We've been here twice this month to meet with friends for breakfast - it was really nice! I do miss that they've taken some of their previous breakfasts off the menu, but I enjoyed the 'hand pie' that's one of their replacements. PLUS you've gotta love being able to shop when you're done!Written July 13, 2022
- Fun day trip for kids to learn about the workings of an actual farm. $30 per family of 5.
Kids enjoyed shovelling feed for cows, walking through the milking barn, viewing the automated pooper scoper that generates electricity for the barn and cow-back massager. Petty zoo goats have access to the roof of the building from their stall.
Highlight was seeing a cow self-determine when it needed milking by a robotic milk machine. Took a stroll through the grass shed where all the feed is grown and had a nibble of the sweet sprouts. They feed chickens, sheep, donkeys and a minipony before the “amoozing race” stations for a prize upon completion. Treated kids to home made ice cream (flavours available: coffee crunch, Caribbean Coconut, mint chocolate, M&M, bubble gum, triple berry etc.) at a reasonable cost. Picnicked on the lawn afterwards.
Recommend: more hand sanitizer between cow barn and grass barn
Overall very enjoyable for all ages.Written August 8, 2021
- Most the the events taking place here are excellent. The building is spacous and clean. It has a small restaurant and snack bar. The biggest problem is walking the parking lot and then walking the indoor event. You need good walking shoes. I know this may sound cheap but there is no other way to get to these events ( no busses no shuttle) except by car and they charge for parking. Best solution is to pack the car with people and share the cost. I live on a fixed income so this is my way of getting out and affording events.Written October 12, 2019
- Enjoyed the show and facilities. Ushers very frindly and helpful
Food seervices poor and expensive.
We sat in the handicapped seating up top. Would have been OK except that when the lights go down, the protective glass in this area acts as a mirror and reflects all the action behind you. An usherette was kind enough to place a garbage bin in front of a coule of the floor lights which did help somewhat.Written March 13, 2020
- This is over 12 km of beautiful walking, biking and hiking trails through Abbotsford.
A couple of hills that could make it challenging for some. Suitable for a bike ride with the family. Interesting to discover all of the park areas connected to the trail.
Always a good day when you are outdoors.Written February 15, 2022
- Loved how my hubs and I were able to take the dog, and the corn maze was pretty fun. Loved all the pumpkins and the cider was delish!Written December 19, 2020
- Pleasant walk on clearly marked trail around a small scenic manmade lake. A quiet outlining on a cool Fall day. Encountered a few other walkers, mostly with well-behaved dogs and/or kids. Paved parking lot and a washroom!Written December 2, 2023
- We really enjoy coming to Willow view farm each fall. We were a little late this year to be able to pick our own Apples but there were plenty in the store to buy. We enjoy going through the Pumpkin patch, lots of photo ops here and the Grandkids love feeding the goats.
We really appreciate that they do not charge a visitors fee as do some of the other local Farms.
There is a nice picnic area which we took advantage of and brought lunch along to enjoy the outdoors on a sunny Autumn afternoon.
They also follow Covid protocol in the Store.
I would definitely recommend taking your kids here for a visit.Written October 20, 2021
- This museum/art Gallery is a real hidden gem and if you can get there while the docent is giving his free tours. I believe on Fridays but call museum to be sure, you will be in for a real treat. Also wonderful are the free coffee chats, usually on Wednesdays and the Sunday free family craft days.Written November 9, 2019
- We arrived late in the day. A very accommodating guide showed us around the house and museum. Knowledgeable, friendly, and interesting bit of history. Thank you!Written April 10, 2019
- The sour beers are amazing!! The food was great and I so appreciate that they let me hang out for a few hours taking a class online. The charcuterie and veggie boards are delicious!Written July 19, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Abbotsford
Abbotsford Attractions Information
|Monday 11:43 a.m.|