- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This lovely park has many places to enjoy a picnic, have a nap on the grass or stroll around the lake. They are protecting the painted tortoise that lives there (we didn’t see one). There’s a boardwalk over the lake that connects to the trail.Written July 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've been here twice this month to meet with friends for breakfast - it was really nice! I do miss that they've taken some of their previous breakfasts off the menu, but I enjoyed the 'hand pie' that's one of their replacements. PLUS you've gotta love being able to shop when you're done!Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is over 12 km of beautiful walking, biking and hiking trails through Abbotsford.
A couple of hills that could make it challenging for some. Suitable for a bike ride with the family. Interesting to discover all of the park areas connected to the trail.
Always a good day when you are outdoors.Written February 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pleasant walk around little Walmsley Lake passing farmers fields, forested groves and beach areas. Primarily for water skiing but none on the days we were there. Walk is about an hour. Good parking and a washroom. Two separate beaches one on either side of the lake. The people beach is lovely: long and sandy with a shallow entrance. The other beach (often referred to as the dog beach!) is rocky and steep but makes a great spot for doggos to cool off on these very hot days. Beach is off the path so doesn’t interfere with walkers. Great addition to my Abbotsford must-see list!Written August 15, 2023
- I take my bike down here often and ride the trail and come back through the farm roads; lots of parking around the park but the main parking area gets full fast. The outhouses are very clean and easily accesible. It is a great place to spend a few hours admiring the scenery, river and farmland.Written June 3, 2022
- This is a beautiful lavender farm & garden not to be missed. A lovely drive out with gorgeous views of Mount Kulshan (Baker) on windy country roads. The driveway takes you right to the store where you pay the admission and then go enjoy. There are multiple places to sit and enjoy their lavender and honey infused ice cream or enjoy a London fog amongst the flowers, water fountain and ponds.Written July 16, 2023
- This is a very small park located behind the Clearbrook Library. Very clean, gorgeous Japanese plantings and decor. Beautiful tribute statue in the centre. Only took 10 mins to walk around.Written July 9, 2019
- Two areas for group picnics/parties.It's such a picturesque spot that is great for a quiet walk or run.There are nice benches and gazebos to sit.Written November 26, 2021
- The views of the North Shore mountains are worth the drive to get to this park. Length is just right for an afternoon stroll. Many benches for folks to rest and enjoy the vistas. Wish more dog walkers would adhere to the rules though and leash their pets. Parts of the trail do get water logged after heavy rains, but park staff have been trying to address this issue as well as planting many more trees. Quiet and peaceful even though right next to a busy highway.Written March 7, 2020
- What a hike ! lovely trails , spectacular views of Fraser Valley and Chilliwack , , lot of bugs around the trail ,also very muddy in some area , go early ,not crowded.at all ,very quiet ,so relax ,great place for camping ! do not go on raining day !Written August 15, 2020
- This is a really great dog off-leash park, surrounded by a sports field, walking/biking trails, and a quiet residential area. There are two different fenced areas, one for small dogs and one for big dogs (or small dogs who think they are big!). There are spare poo-bags and fresh water for the dogs to drink, and plenty of space to run and play! We love it here!Written September 17, 2015
- First time visit to this flea market.About 200 tables indoors.And perhaps 75 outside,weather permitting.Lots of bargains to be had.Some vintage items,lots of video games,coin dealers selling their collectibles,and also purchasing coins .Good breakfast available,cost $5 for eggs and bacon or sausage with toast or pancakes . Friendly people running the food concession.Outside many local farmers selling their produce at very competitive prices.Written October 13, 2015
- Nice grassy field, with bleachers along the first base line and 3rd base line. Nice washrooms in the building right behind home plate. However, it would be nice if the city would put up a scoreboard like other parks in the Fraser Valley have, as well, a concession would be nice.Written June 4, 2019
- This place has finally been shut down! The city shut down the parrot section. The owner has sold many of the birds. He has been allowed to keep 5 birds but they have to be in his house. A group of caring people are presently trying to buy as many of the birds as they can in order to rescue them.Written February 27, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Abbotsford
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Abbotsford:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Abbotsford on Tripadvisor