What travellers are saying
- We had an amazing time at this maple syrup making venue, the owners were so kind and helpful explaining the process and allowing us to visit their woods to see the pipes that collect the syrup, they have a walking trail so you can see for yourselves.Written August 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a short overnight trip here, my first time. Stubb’s falls was a pretty hike and the falls themselves were spectacular. The campsites are large and spaced out. The beaches are also well maintained with picnic tables and close to parking. They require either driving or a long walk to get to. I stayed at site 336. There was a large puddle of water at the end of my site and an even larger one at 337. The site itself was dry and backs onto a ravine with a forest area. Pretty views in the fall. My only real complaint is the park is close to hwy 11 so at times you can hear the highway noise.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic view of the surrounding area. The town of Huntsville and Fairy Lake look spectacular from the park. Especially nice in the fall.Written September 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely place to walk and it's free. We went round the Solitaire lake trail took us 2 hours. Well marked easy paths (we're 67) with a little uphill bit to miss the cliff. Sensible footwear and water and off you go.Written September 4, 2023
- These murals add a lovely touch to the downtown area. Really beautiful even in the rain. Bravo to the town for the project.Written July 12, 2022
- This landmark is a must see to get a really good feel about pioneer life and learn what the times were likely for the settlers in Muskoka. The staff are friendly and the walk around is easy to do. You'll need a couple of hours to see everything and definitely peek into the museum too! The landmark also has a wheelchair and rollator/walker you can borrow for free to walk the grounds. I was so happy to use the walker. It made my day. I would like to suggest an extra sign with an arrow that says entrance this way. My thanks to the great staff for making our visit so enjoyable.Written September 24, 2023
- Stopped here for a quick flight. This was our first time and we were very impressed. We've been to countless breweries and I would say this is one of my favorites! The selection of beer is fantastic. We enjoyed every single beer we tried (2 flights of 4). The girl working was incredibly friendly and we had great conversations. Definitely going to be stopping in again!Written November 27, 2023
- We attended both shows on Girlfriends’ Getaway Weekend: Country Legends Tribute and Motown Gold. The theatre is very comfortable, well kept, and perfect for musical performances. I’m very jealous: my own community theatre group would LOVE a theatre like this to call home!Written November 10, 2019
- Even though it was a bit of a challenge to get there with the worsening country road at the end, it was worth it. The monument is striking, the sentiment speaks of such a true love. The peaceful parkland that is maintained, with its memorial trees is a fitting area to reflect. We went on a bit of a hike beyond on the memorial, and visited the pond as well. Actually, we wouldn’t have thought to visit if I hadn’t seen this in the book “Top 100 Things to See in Ontario”. We’d recommend a visit there.Written September 25, 2019
- What a fabulous experience. We took overseas guests here and they loved the experience. The passion behind the product comes through so much and learning so much about the process made it that much better. I could not recommend a visit here more.Written December 2, 2023
- Fun to go through the locks. Need better signage on the Mary Lake side. Didn't know where to go once past the locks and got stuck.Written July 23, 2022
- I was staying with family who have visited Sandhills Nursery previously and they had a great time. We were in the area so paid the nursery a visit.
With Halloween approaching the nursery had an excellent pumpkin patch with some amazing displays. They also had different things you could do with squashes for activities.
As well as this there was a maze and some superb artwork to enjoy. It was really excellent.
The whole place is very child friendly with lots of play areas.
Highly Recommended!Written October 21, 2023
- Visited during March Break 2022. Nice and quiet are, not busy as the Blue Mountain. Not so many people even during March Break. It was also very warm (+5C), but was still ok. We rented snowboard equipment - that was dated though, especially boots. My son's boots' top was even ripped off )). Training hill does not have a carpet, just a handle tow, which is not kind for snowboarders. We did not use it at all, just paid for it, went on foot uphill )))
Very dark in dark hours - no lightning- you cannot even see that there is a ski resort there at night - that felt weird. Other than that - very nice and quiet. We stayed at the Hidden Valley Resort. Resort is ok, not much to do around after dark though. I wish they did a lot more for night time there! Maybe next time!Written March 30, 2022
- Very friendly starter and bar staff. The course is very scenic and picturesque, not very long, but a good challenge. Well groomed, top notch flower gardens.Written July 20, 2020
- Just played Deerhurst Highlands this weekend, the course was in great shape and presented a fair challenge. I particularly enjoyed the links style of holes 4-6. The staff was friendly and eager to help with golf bags and instructions. I will definitely return in the future.Written June 21, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Huntsville
Huntsville Attractions Information
|Monday 4:13 a.m.|