Art Galleries • Monuments & Statues
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- These murals add a lovely touch to the downtown area. Really beautiful even in the rain. Bravo to the town for the project.Written July 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We dropped in on the off chance that we’d be able to see the maple syrup being produced but as it turns out this happens mainly in April/May. However Kayla, the owner still took time out of her day to welcome us and show us around. It was fascinating to hear about the process and see from tree to jar how their maple syrup is produced. Whilst we weren’t able to see the process happening (as it was the wrong time of year) we still had a wonderful insight into the industry from a passionate, knowledgeable host like Kayla. But the best part is the produce in the shop ranging from maple syrup to natural bite and sting balms to delicious maple, raspberry and lemon bread. It was everything we hoped for from a small family run business.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cute little store with so many things to look at. Never know what you will find that is different. Love going there when I am in Huntsville.Written September 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to visit for Christmas stuff. We spent about 1 hour here. Great sales staff lots of goodies.Written October 3, 2020
- They have a lot of gifts from t-shirts to carvings, jewelry, coats, souvenirs, books, moccasins, fudge, Kawartha Ice cream, as well as groceries, toiletries, supplies, etc.Written August 13, 2016
- There were a number of frozen gluten free sliced loaves. I tried the raisin bread. I was lucky enough to be staying at knights inn Huntsville which had a toaster in the breakfast room. I had toast bags and this raisin bread is toasted and buttered.Written January 18, 2019
- They are now in Bracebridge on Dominion Street great people and great product, check them out this spring !Written March 26, 2015