- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
44 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- It was a long drive but we did decide to visit this beach to enjoy the calmness of Lake Ontario on a hot day. It is a pretty beach in a beautiful town of cobourg. Washrooms are clean and available close to beach. There are rides and a splash pad for kids to enjoy. We loved this each and I recommend this beach for friends and family visit.Written June 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Raspberry and Pecan pies for thanksgiving family dinner - Excellent both of them. Grabbed a couple of Tea Biscuits because they are the best out there. Also got another jar of Bumba's asparagus relish. We don't use a lot but this is the one for us. Thank you Burnham family for the wonderful foods. We'll stock up for the winter before you close down.Written October 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice downtown setting. Easy walk Main Street, restaurants reopening terrasses,
Wifi not powerful enough away from the marina building. Well protected anchoring.Written July 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A little gem in Cobourg. An interesting group of characters from Northumberland County are featured , the train and the history of Cobourg and Port Hope is provided by great guides and information boards. thank you
Visit you won't be disappointedWritten August 18, 2021
- We visited in cold conditions and hence, it was sparsely populated. It has a delightful view of the lake and you can see many other yachts parked near the pier. Only downside was that one cannot go to the actual lighthouse maybe due to safety concerns.Written October 21, 2018
- The apples are great and there are numerous varieties to pick yourself or buy pre-picked. A large variety of baked goods and other goodies. Owners/staff are very friendly and will advise/teach as you want. Great cider too. The property is vast so you can also walk around as you pick.Written July 7, 2021
- We were only in Cobourg Friday night and wanted to be on the road by 9. Got to the market at 7am and found out they don’t open til 8:00. Wandered around the beach and marina and came back for some good veggies...but not bargains. Loved the shiitake mushroom people...bought a log to take home to grow my own!Written July 21, 2018
- This gallery is a little gem. I really liked the Paul Kane Room which features work from their permanent collection. The gallery shop has some lovely things made by local artists and craftspeople. I popped in my way to Prince Edward County. It's small so it's a great break that won't take you too far off your beaten track. The gallery was free but suggests a donation.Written March 25, 2019
- This was a beautiful old Anglican church, unfortunately it has been allowed to deteriorate to the point that services are no longer held in the church proper as it is unsafe. Services are now held in the Parish Hall adjacent.Written June 5, 2019
- What a friendly, fantastic venue. I so enjoyed myself today for a film screening and talk. I wish we had such a cinema in my hometown (Peterborough) ! I hope to return again. Thanks to the owner for his “love” of the arts and passion for providing such a venue for all to enjoy!Written March 2, 2020
- I've been a fan of William street for quite a while and i love Cliff Top and my absolute fave is Ice hole (seasonal) love the layout of the location we even had lunch with the family there.Written July 26, 2018
- In this area you can enjoy nature, walk or ride bicycle through the trees, have a picnic in a shaded area.In September you can see the salmons swimming.
I enjoyed the quiet time since there wasn’t many people around.Written September 18, 2018
- Legacy has all you need for restoration (and renovation) projects but the shop can be overwhelming. There is just so much stuff, from sets of iron gates, to old box locks, to single slot-headed screws. However, the staff is knowledgeable and eager to help. They also do repairs and have a good range of old parts for old things. Prices are reasonable but not cheap.Written April 3, 2019
- After the Sifton-Cook Heritage Centre we visited the newly redone Marie Dressler Museum in a house on King Street in Cobourg, which also houses the tourist information centre. Lots of visual displays and information about Marie Dressler, her acting career, historical information and movie posters too. Not the 'movie star' I was expecting to see but funny and a force at the time.Written June 19, 2017
- It kind of looks so industrial going in but would be nice if the decor changed a bit. I do like some of their products and when needed, it is the place to buy peanuts of any type.Written June 11, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Cobourg
- The best outdoor activities in Cobourg according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Cobourg on Tripadvisor