48 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- Really fun for digging and beach combing when the tide is out.
Beware, when it comes back in it goes fast! :)Written August 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the Parksville Beach, I will drive over an hour monthly to visit this slice of paradise. It doesn't even matter what time of year it is. I love spending time at the beach or walking the board walk, taking my nieces to the playground or water park, seeing the sand castle competition in the summer. In the summer time they have car shows and festivals, volleyball tournaments, food trucks.Written February 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent way longer here than we planned. We had an 18 year old and a 12 year old with us. They had a great time here. We learnt about this and the self guided tour from Pathfinder where we were staying in Parksville. Thanks for the free tour, we enjoyed the cheese curds and more!Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great rock jumping! Water was very cold so make it a hot day! Water was very low this year so not as many places to jump! Be very careful!Written August 29, 2023
- Outstanding! Excellent additions and so much more to see since last time we were here (about 15 years ago). Beautifully arranged within landscaping, there is a pioneer village with buildings you could walk right into, from schoolhouse and firehall to local cabins and heritage church. All with interactive displays and wonderful stories of Parksville history. Loved the landscaping and water feature too! Very well organized and still free!!Written September 18, 2023
- This place is sooo magical it shouldn’t be missed! The falls are only a 5 min walk from the last parking lot. The falls are magical and the forest is stunning.Written November 17, 2022
- Though we have been coming to the Parksville area for years, we always make a point of stopping in at the Visitor Centre for the latest information. In a park-like setting with ample parking and adjacent to the Parksville museum, the Centre is a bright space that contains materials on lodging, dining, attractions, and entertainment as well as maps and a small selection of area related gifts. As any traveller is aware, the most important aspect of any visitor center is the personnel. When we last stopped by in late May, the young woman behind the counter couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful. If you are new to the area, or know your way around but would like the latest information, a stop at the Parksville Centre is a must.Written May 23, 2022
- My niece and I had a wonderful week at Paradise Fun Park competing at mini golf, dodging spray from the bumper boats, vying for prizes at the arcade and enjoying a refreshing slushy at the Snack Bar. Although all of the employees we encountered were friendly and helpful, one employee, in particular, Sabi, made our week especially memorable! He had such an engaging smile and positive attitude every time we saw him. Sabi went above and beyond to help and serve, instructing us patiently at the bumper boats and cheering us on at the arcade. Interacting with Sabi made our holiday extra special! We hope to see you again next year, Sabi!Written July 22, 2022
- Busy little brewery with a great pizzeria. Enjoyed a flight and a Mediterranean pizza. We will definitely be back.Written November 27, 2023
- A nice spot for q walk and there's a lovely sandy beach to explore. There is also a seafood store and a pub on-site. You need to pay to park unless you eat at the pub.Written July 26, 2023
- When we bring our grandkids to this place minutes from home tucked behind the Morningstar Golf Course, we head straight for the cows. Contented? Never have cows been better cared for. Even an R2D2 type robot moves around keeping things spotless. Visit the animals in the field or the rabbits in their barn, or the chickens roaming everywhere. Sit on the real tractors. Have a picnic in a beautiful shady spot. Or have a coffee or ice cream. Shop for cheese and other delicacies in the deli. Our grandkids love the toy store on a farm theme. All our gifts for friends are bought there. All are specially chosen. It’s all COVID careful. Never visit the area with kids without checking this out.Written July 24, 2020
- Great with the kids and fantastic on a hot hot day as there is lots of shade! I would recommend...go early before the crowds!Written August 29, 2023
- We have visited the track every years since they opened and man do we love this place! Norm and his team are incredible and provide so much entertainment for the entire family! Our kids look forward to going each year and we are never disappointed. Highly recommend visiting when you are in the area!Written August 14, 2023
- Love Eat Fresh, buy all our meat and veggies - excellent.
Stay away from the bakery counter's chicken pot pies and beef pies. They were once excellent, however the recipe has changed to all primarily potatoes and a few (2) pieces of meat. Pastry still good.Written September 15, 2016
- In terms of glow glass the pieces at this studio were reasonably priced. You get to see artists at work in the back and the selection is varied. There’s something for everyone there. A great stop if you like glass art!Written November 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Parksville
Parksville Attractions Information
|Saturday 4:15 a.m.|