- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- A quick drive from Calgary. Many spectacular views to see. Lots of places to stop and relax as well as many hiking trails. There are a few campgrounds as well. You need to buy a park pass if you are planning to stop in the area. Worth the drive.Written July 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice way to spend an afternoon. It’s amazing the history of these incredible rock placements from 1000’s of years prior. I would recommend taking some water and an afternoon snack.Written February 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful Gallery in the Old Railway Station in the town of Okotoks. I am an artist who has had the opportinity of showing in this wonderful gallery. This is a beautiful location with great lighting and a fabulous Main Gallery and a great little Secondary Gallery. It has been a wonderful exhibition for me, showing here in Okotoks. I reccomend a visit to this Gallery in Okotoks and a lunch at the wonderful Heartland Cafe'.Written November 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great private gallery with lots of works by local artists from sculpture, pottery, paintings, books and prints, cards and jewellry with pricing for all ranges. Well woth a visit.Written July 18, 2019
- What a great place to visit. Really knowledgeable friendly helpful lady met us when we entered and gave us an idea of what is in the museum.
Great exhibits and a lovely historic building.
Parking right next to it and washroom facilities. Free to enter but you can make a donation if you wish.
A must if you are in the area.Written June 28, 2022
- This arena was very nice, clean, and multiple ice surfaces with lots of viewing space to watch either game.Written March 10, 2020
- We were looking for information on the marvellous regional pathway system in Okotoks, and the great staff here found us the right information. They had lots of other information, and we were pleased as to how many things there are to do here. There are many excellent shops and restaurants for all budget levels, and their riverside pathway turned out to be stunning.Written June 9, 2018
- We have dropped in on this antique store many times and there are always treasures to be found. You can find stuff from the 1800s right up to the 70s most likely.
The place is not crowded with stuff and it is all set up nicely so you can really get a look at the quality of things. Lots of furniture, dishes, home decor, etc.
The fellow that runs the place is always pleasant and most helpful. Just a great place to reminisce and waste a little time from any era.Written July 22, 2019
- I'm not the artsy fartsy type although I did enjoy looking at the pieces in the gallery with my children.Written January 5, 2017
- First time visiting for their 1 hour free kids bowl. Won't be going back. Super weird that you literally have to take your shoes off at the door. For the establishment, it is still pricey at the end of the day. A tiny hot dog that looked shriveled was $3.50. You would need 10 to be full when I could just go to Costco. Lady was literally cleaning and vacuuming while people were bowling. Not the time in my opinion. Game kept glitching. Won't be returning.Written July 25, 2018
- We would like to say thank you to Cherrie and Art for their wonderful products. We really enjoy their honey, different types of honey wine, Miel and other health products.Written March 10, 2022
- What a great 18 hole mini golf course Not far from the centre of Okotoks and plenty of parking.
Score card and pencil provided.
Really nice setting with water features. Well laid out and easy to follow from one hole to the next.
A great Saturday afternoon in the sun and not too busy.Written August 7, 2022
- The course was in excellent shape. The staff are great to deal with and you get a great variety of meal selection in the restaurant!Written November 10, 2019
- Always enjoy the great staff! Food is typical pub fair, but always hits the mark, with a great atmosphere. Great Friday night out !!Written March 5, 2020
- We learned about the history of Okotoks while tasing and sipping our way through six different restaurants. I would highly recommend this tour. Everyone had a great time. We even got to talk with the owners of the restaurants, which was also a highlight.Written April 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Okotoks
- The most popular things to do in Okotoks with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Okotoks on Tripadvisor