45 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- When we arrived and discovered that the Kingbrae Garden covered 20+ acres, I suggested that my husband visit the Garden alone while I waited in the car as I currently have some mobility problems and couldn't walk that far. My husband explained the problem to the manager who graciously agreed to let a guide drive us around in a golf cart. Our guide, Ginger, was incredibly kind and patient and understanding of my disability. She drove my husband and I around, identifying all the plants and sculptures and providing an excellent history of how the Garden was created, the story of the generous family who made it possible, and how the Garden had become integrated into the local community, helping seniors, student, etc. The visit to the Garden was the highlight of our visit to St. Andrews. We especially appreciated its effort to accommodate members of the disabled community who otherwise would not be able to enjoy such an amazing place.Written October 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- How exciting to drive on the ocean floor at low tide to tour the estate on this amazing island. At high tide the island is completely cut off from drivers. Interesting security! Lots of buildings to see and tour here. Such a display of wealth for their time and place in history.Written September 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you for the wonderful tour of a most beloved family home. The highlights for us were the playful surprise on the first floor (no spoilers!) and the vintage cars. The entire experience made for a lovely afternoon, thank you!Written October 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Felicity is a WEALTH of historical information! Friendly, accommodating, fun, I just cannot say enough! Whether you are searching for ghosts or simply want to know historically what took place here going back to native and first explorers arrivals, stories about the unscrupulous, visitation to courthouse, records on review, jail and graveyard, she has you covered! Don't miss out on this tour! It is truly a MUST DO!Written July 21, 2023
- We started our visit of the town here - perfect introduction to the history of the amazing little town. Quick tour by well informed hostess was great - loved seeing the real elements of this historic period. Be prepared to make a cash donation - they need that little bit of support to keep the amazing cookies coming!Written July 26, 2023
- It has been well preserved along with three cannons defending the harbour from those cheeky Americans. Nice point to take pictures of the pier and bay from. Can get over run !! occasionally from tour buses.Written September 7, 2022
- My adult son and I did the hour-long "Behind the Scenes" tour and it was very informative. We saw holding tanks not open to the public, leaned about the diets and preparation, and how sea water is brought in and filtered. A good tour for adults.Written August 13, 2023
- Came here with my family during a rainy day and enjoyed our visit. My children spent a good 30 minutes going from room to room as part of a scavenger hunt as they searched out various works of art. A great, free activity for all ages, though you can give a donation if you want.Written August 23, 2022
- Just by chance we stopped in there last weekend, a pleasant surprise. Very relaxing walking the trails next to the stream and waterfalls. If you like nature, this is a must stop and of course there is the Salmon portion of the centre as well to see.Written June 10, 2019
- The path is wide and well marked. The view from the top is worth the hike. Not too difficult or steep.Written July 22, 2022
- I love how they use art to help with conservation. I enjoyed the art of the children also learning about conservtion.Written May 21, 2018
- Great productions, professional, fun. A great choice for an evening out in St. Andrews. Venue pretty charmless but quality of plays overcomes that. Hope they thrive so that they come another year. Great addition to the town.Written August 12, 2016
- Wow!!! Antiques and more!!! So much to look at and very reasonable prices. The owners were so pleasant to chat with. Plan to spend quite a bit of time seeing everything inside and out!!! A must stop if you love antiques and are in St. Andrews NB!!!!Written August 6, 2023
- Great local vibe, excellent beers with a comfortable feel overall. Would be great to have a bit of a food option even super simple as local choices are pretty one dimensional.Written July 3, 2023
- The view is beautiful over looking the sea. Great spot to go for a sunset. Benches available so you could pack a snack and sit. Overlooks the Harbour lovely view full of local charm.Written July 6, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint Andrews