What travellers are saying
- Upon our arrival, we quickly discovered that it was the dead season, indicating that most activities wouldn't commence until the end of November. Despite this, we decided to explore the area, taking leisurely strolls through charming stores and reaching the scenic viewpoint at the top. The experience was enjoyable, especially with the opportunity to capture beautiful moments through photographs. We made sure to pick up some delicious maple syrup, savoring the local flavor.
However, the downside of our visit was the exorbitant parking fees. In just 30 minutes, we were charged a hefty $25. It would have been more reasonable if there were varied pricing options based on different times of the day.Written November 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A super venue, local information guy told us about it. Great variety of walks, snow shoe trails, and cross country ski trails. The short walk takes you through the trees with the opportunity to offer sunflower seeds in your hands to the Chickadees. AmazingWritten March 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The local people have been wonderful for 52 years with me and my family and friends.
They remember me at different places and events racing or the Blues Festivals. We used to come for 2 weeks for the Blues Festivals when they ran for 10 days. The Circuit race track was ranked the 4th most difficult in the world in the 70's and has just gotten better with every year. The golf is fabulous world class at the Giant or the Devil. I use time shares for everything. I developed many friendships there and connect with them often.Written May 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our canoe excursion. It took approximately 4 hours to complete the route down the Diable River. The scenery is beautiful. Other than a small set of rapids at the beginning of the trip it is smooth paddling. The rapids are easily navigated by canoe. There is a portage if you don't wish to do the rapids, but frankly the portage looks much more difficult than the rapids. The organization of the tour is well done. Make sure you complete your booking and waiver online prior to arriving. This will save you time. The bus ride to the drop off and from the pick up point were good. The bus is clean. The driver was excellent providing instruction in both French and English. The river is smooth and has a gentle current. There are many locations to stop and take in the beauty and still be at your checkpoint on time. This was a very good value. Highly recommended. It does go rain or shine to pack accordingly.Written August 8, 2021
- The hill doesn't look like much from the highway but it is a decent place for tubing. I see some reviews reference a dated facility but it does look like it has been recently redone and no issue with the building for me. Food and drinks on site, although not cheap. The experience on the hill was a lot of fun but after a few times down it gets old (for adults at least)Written February 28, 2022
- Casino was great except for restaurant, I have a sneaky suspicion that shrimp was bought in grocery store and poured frozen out of bag as I ordered it! Rest of food poor quality as well.
Casino was fun, staff great…no complaints at all.
Bus service to ski hill was free and ran every 30 minutes…parking at casino was free as well.Written February 13, 2023
- This is a wonderful hike that doesn’t really appear on the regular tourism websites. It’s a bit tricky to find, but it fortunately it shows up on Google Maps. As you go north on Chem. du Lac Baptiste the free parking lot appears on your right and is marked with a large P. Be prepared for the steep gravel driveway that goes up to the newly expanded parking lot. The trail is rated as Difficult, and I think it’s fairly described as Moderate to Difficult. It took us about 2.5 hours to complete the circle trail, and we took our time as it was quite muddy. I think everything has been written in the previous reviews about the breathtaking vistas you will enjoy when you reach the summit. It’s well worth it. The trail itself is well marked, and it’s also very pretty, especially where it follows a small stream. On a weekday in September there were only handful of other hikers on the trail, but I’m sure it gets busy on the weekends, especially when the leaves change colour.Written September 12, 2022
- We went to the trail on the golf course in the Domaine Saint-Bernard. First time on my new skate skis, trails were just groomed after finally receiving snow, mild weather, very few people, friendly staff... it was perfect!
*Covid rules enforced and respected.Written January 11, 2021
- What a fun way to spend time with family! We did the 2-run package for 26$, and you can control the speed which is a good thing as they do go fast.Written August 31, 2023
- it was amazing, the restaurants, the views to the mountains, and the stores and there is lots to do. definitely will go again.Written October 22, 2023
- Who thought of this? It was lovely before, although in need of a little renovation. There is no more indoor pool and the design now only appeals to very young kids. What a failure!Written July 1, 2020
- Excellent little side street pub….great vibe, popcorn’s fresh and the beers were excellent!
The bartender was friendly, helpful on selections and beers were reasonably priced for the area.
Took a mixed pack to go - cannot wait to check this place out again.Written November 18, 2021
- We were at the resort for a few days and we had one of the best relaxing massages, I highly recommend it!Written September 19, 2023
- Quite a few shops were not open. What was open was very expensive, even when on sale. I guess it's because we were at the end of the season. Very slim pickings.Written September 8, 2019
- Highly recommend this place. Good for all ages. Good prices. Employees guide you threw setting everything upWritten March 27, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mont Tremblant
Mont Tremblant Attractions Information
|Monday 1:13 a.m.|